Parking Cover Mopar part #82215370

redracer

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4xe Rubicon
I have one. It does fit over the soft top folded back.... just get that part on first. It's not perfect but it covers the whole deck. Then once everything else is on, it covers about half of the windshield. Oh, and the rear clip that is supposed to go under the tire mount does not fit like that, I just run it through the spare tire over the rear cam and back the other side.

I'll take pictures tonight. I'm putting it on every night. I've gotten folding it down to a science so it's fast to install. The trick is to leave the cover on top of the jeep and then fold the wings up then over the top on each side. then from the back start folding it forward draging it back to you. Then to put it on, start from the front windshield and roll it back to the spare then unfold the sides.
Sponsored

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
I have one. It does fit over the soft top folded back.... just get that part on first. It's not perfect but it covers the whole deck. Then once everything else is on, it covers about half of the windshield. Oh, and the rear clip that is supposed to go under the tire mount does not fit like that, I just run it through the spare tire over the rear cam and back the other side.

I'll take pictures tonight. I'm putting it on every night. I've gotten folding it down to a science so it's fast to install. The trick is to leave the cover on top of the jeep and then fold the wings up then over the top on each side. then from the back start folding it forward draging it back to you. Then to put it on, start from the front windshield and roll it back to the spare then unfold the sides.
Were you ever able to take pictures? Looking at the one above, it doesn't seem to cover the doors or the rear completely.

BlairF

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS-S Mojito! - 2014 Challenger RT Classic (SuperCharged) - 2016 Dodge Durango RT
Occupation
Technology Incident Management
Vehicle Showcase
IS this the best option? I see rugged ridge has an option as well... I just want to protect the interior overnight and in the parking garage, If i know a storm is coming, I'll put the hardtop back on. :)

Rubicam

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Has anyone been able to source one of these in Canada yet by chance? My dealer can’t even locate the part number in their system?

Sponsored

GoGators353

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Raingear needs to hurry it up! I see they have the "Trail" version but I can't get confirmation if they are going to have the "Half" that covers with the top up. I'll have to revisit trying to put it on from the back first to see if that helps because it's better than nothing.

Anyone wants to buy a lightly used one, let me know HA

codecraig

First Name
craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler (JL) Sahara Unlimited
Raingear needs to hurry it up! I see they have the "Trail" version but I can't get confirmation if they are going to have the "Half" that covers with the top up. I'll have to revisit trying to put it on from the back first to see if that helps because it's better than nothing.

Anyone wants to buy a lightly used one, let me know HA
I emailed RainGear asking about the JLU top that'll work with the soft top on...never got a response.

MO JEEPO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase

Scarr2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
Here's how it looks on mine, pulled back to cover the soft top. I'm going to see if it will stretch out any.

cover_rear.jpg
cover_front.jpg
Still liking your Mopar cover for the JL4D?

I'm on the fence between the Mopar and the RainGear Cover (which is currently out of stock). About the same price for both. No idea warranty wise for Raingear cover and I know Mopar has a 12mos.

Also saw the Smittybilt 1071 cab cover which looks decent and a good bit cheaper

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2019 KL, 2020 JT
Still liking your Mopar cover for the JL4D?

I'm on the fence between the Mopar and the RainGear Cover (which is currently out of stock). About the same price for both. No idea warranty wise for Raingear cover and I know Mopar has a 12mos.

Also saw the Smittybilt 1071 cab cover which looks decent and a good bit cheaper
Yes, still liking it for it's light weight and ability to fit in the back under floor storage area. I plan on storing it there for emergencies when traveling with the doors off. I expect I'll eventually get the RainGear cover too, due to it's heavier material, for regular use at home and will leave it at home.
Sponsored