Sponsored

Parked Next to a new Bronco Sport

Traktor31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S
I havent seen one up close yet, but from a styling perspective I like a more boxy style so I think the exterior looks nice. No idea how the interior looks yet. If the vehicle becomes popular maybe it will lead more "Boxy" style vehicles, which I am all for.

Although long in the tooth design wise for this generation, I think the current gen GC still holds up really well looks wise too because of the more boxy style.
Sponsored

beaups

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
Who pissed in your cheerios?? Should I check in with you for all my thoughts?? Or are people to make their own assessments and not have people get all cunty on them. Since you seem to lack reading comprehension, I was not blown away by the Bronco sport. What that means is all the hype in the media I was expecting more. That is all. Hope now that I cleared it up I can have my own thoughts and not have to cowtow to your idiotic statements.
Except there is no "hype in the media" about the Bronco Sport. They hype is about the Bronco, which you did not see.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, the Bronco Sport is more comparable to the Renegade. The Bronco will be the competitor to the Wrangler.
I thought it competed with Jeep Compass.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

SlowPoke21

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Broncos do nothing for me. Make sure you wipe the sh*t off your Jeep from it.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
I stopped at a Wawa to get lottery tickets and lo and behold there was a new Bronco I parked next to. Not a bad looking truck. Seemed smaller than I thought it would be. Read that it was based on the Escape platform. I should have taken a picture but I'm not a Ford guy so I would never own or buy a Ford.
The one I saw was pretty nice. It's probably a decent option if you're looking at something like a Renegade or Cherokee.

Mach E is getting good reviews too. Not a bad time IMO to buy(gamble) $F.

OP
OP
captainstabbins

captainstabbins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
The one I saw was pretty nice. It's probably a decent option if you're looking at something like a Renegade or Cherokee.

Mach E is getting good reviews too. Not a bad time IMO to buy(gamble) $F.
My dad gave me the following advice: There are more horses asses than there are horses, never get married, and never buy a ford. I messed up and got married but he was correct on the other 2. I am against anything ford so a big never from me.

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
I was really hoping you spent the time to make this into something like a Rick Roll... :CWL:
LOL, that would have been great. I'm not that savvy :)

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I like the rear gate glass opening separately from the lift gate, the rubberized floor, extra storage under rear passenger seat, and in seat pouches.
Do not care for the huge B pillar obstructing view, the rotary push button shift modes, and the lack of a lever for the ebrake, (assuming it's a push one)
The exterior lines are very nice, a welcome change from the ubiquitous Suppository shape of vehicles in this segment. Definitely competition for Renegade and Cherokee. Competition is good.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I like the rear gate glass opening separately from the lift gate, the rubberized floor, extra storage under rear passenger seat, and in seat pouches.
Do not care for the huge B pillar obstructing view, the rotary push button shift modes, and the lack of a lever for the ebrake, (assuming it's a push one)
The exterior lines are very nice, a welcome change from the ubiquitous Suppository shape of vehicles in this segment. Definitely competition for Renegade and Cherokee. Competition is good.
Agreed. SUVs should go back to a little bit more of a boxyish look.

BullittEV

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S, 2017 Corvette GS
So we dont even get a pic of this Bronco Sport? double let down.
Sponsored