Sponsored

Parked Next to a new Bronco Sport

captainstabbins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
I stopped at a Wawa to get lottery tickets and lo and behold there was a new Bronco I parked next to. Not a bad looking truck. Seemed smaller than I thought it would be. Read that it was based on the Escape platform. I should have taken a picture but I'm not a Ford guy so I would never own or buy a Ford.
Sponsored

Mikester86

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
The Bronco Sport is not the same Bronco that will be arriving later this year or next. I am going to think you already new that, but in the event you did not, now you do.

I agree, the sports are smallish and not a bad looking vehicle and serves a purpose.

OP
OP
captainstabbins

captainstabbins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
The Bronco Sport is not the same Bronco that will be arriving later this year or next. I am going to think you already new that, but in the event you did not, now you do.

I agree, the sports are smallish and not a bad looking vehicle and serves a purpose.
Yeah I knew that. But wasn't blown away. Will see what the Bronco looks like in real life.

mtbjeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
I've seen a number of them this month. I agree it's a nice looking little suv. I think ford has a hit on their hands considering that the baby wrangler is what, the Renegade?

Sponsored

joec63

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willy's 2 Door
Bronco Sport is more of the crossover SUV category competing with the Renegade/Compass/RAV4. Ford's way of capitalizing on the Bronco name with an existing platform. Looks ok for what it is. The RAV4 has been selling like hotcakes though . 400k in the US last year. Ford would like some of that for sure.

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I stopped at a Wawa to get lottery tickets and lo and behold there was a new Bronco I parked next to. Not a bad looking truck. Seemed smaller than I thought it would be. Read that it was based on the Escape platform. I should have taken a picture but I'm not a Ford guy so I would never own or buy a Ford.
Geesus.... this is almost click bate. I clicked on this knowing I was finally about to see a Bronco in the wild, and was all ready to start poopooing it.

Sponsored

iamstillvince

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler sport s
i think the sport is really nice for category its in, nice to see some boxy shape rather than the cookie cutter suv styles that all look alike. i drove a renegade for 5 years, i did really like it but needed to get a wrangler before i was too dam old to get in one ;)

joec63

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willy's 2 Door
Geesus.... this is almost click bate. I clicked on this knowing I was finally about to see a Bronco in the wild, and was all ready to start poopooing it.

I say bring on the competition. Most on this forum wouldn't consider the Bronco but Jeep needs a little rivalry even if it's on paper, err youtube. . They've had it easy for far too long with guaranteed sales.