Sponsored

Park assist not working

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
2021 Wrangler park assist not working anyone else having same problem?
Sponsored

Burk44827

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
We had and issue where the dash said “ park assist unavailable , wipe sensors”. We took it to dealer and 3 days later they discovered it was the tire sensor in the spare tire interfering with the park sensors. they rotated the spare tire to where the valve stem was at the 12 o’clock positron and that solved the issue. hope this helps

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Thanks , for response . I put into reverse like 10 times before the zones appeared to show it was active then I tried again then nothin . Will have them check out at next oil change.

Yossi

First Name
Yossi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
I have the same problem in my 2022 Rubicon, do you have a steel bumper?

Sponsored

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited High Altitude
2021 Wrangler park assist not working anyone else having same problem?
I am having this problem on my 2021 Wrangle JL High Altitude. Was working like 85% of the time. Dealer looked at it and replaced the rear view camera, now its only working like 30% of time. Took it back again and they say they can’t recreate the problem so nothing done. Pick it up that night and of course doesn’t work for me and all service techs are gone for the night.

Burk44827

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
The park assist wasn’t working in my Wife’s jeep , the dealer found that it was the orientation of the TPMS in the spare tire that was causing interference with the park assist. They rotated the tire where the valve stem was at the 12 o’clock position and we have not had an issue since.
Sponsored