Sponsored

Paramount Automotive Tube Door Review? (also any tube door recommendations?)

sebythellama

First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Sport S
Vehicle Showcase

Jeepney Johnny

First Name
Rico!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
No experiences with product or company; They look nice and I like the attached mirror...BUT...that C-channel design...with the edges facing the occupants...seems like potentially painful edges to bang an arm or leg against.

Bigger tubing doesn't really provide better protection, but to me, bigger tubes (like on the Mopar tube doors or the Motor City Aftermarket doors) versus smaller tubes (like on the the Steinjager doors) feel nicer to grab or rest an arm on.

Sponsored

OP
OP
sebythellama

sebythellama

First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
No experiences with product or company; They look nice and I like the attached mirror...BUT...that C-channel design...with the edges facing the occupants...seems like potentially painful edges to bang an arm or leg against.

Bigger tubing doesn't really provide better protection, but to me, bigger tubes (like on the Mopar tube doors or the Motor City Aftermarket doors) versus smaller tubes (like on the the Steinjager doors) feel nicer to grab or rest an arm on.
Yeah the more I think about it, the more I agree. That edge could be pretty painful. I might just end up going with the Quadratec ones (a bit pricey, but it's a reputable brand and the they're just regular, tube-style doors).

mardoudan

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Sahara
With summer coming, I've been checking out some tube doors for my '19 2 door, and I came across these on Quadratec (https://www.quadratec.com/p/paramount-automotive/trail-doors-wrangler-jl-gladiator-jt/front-pair). I love the look of them and the price is awesome, but no customer reviews and a company I've never heard of makes me a bit wary. Anyone have these or had experiences with this company?

Jeep Wrangler JL Paramount Automotive Tube Door Review? (also any tube door recommendations?) Screen Shot 2021-03-07 at 11.47.49 AM
Did you buy these doors? I am thinking to buy for my ‘23 JL .

OP
OP
sebythellama

sebythellama

First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Hey, I actually ended up going with the Quadratec doors and they have been great. Although, at the time those Paramount doors were brand new so there were no reviews. Now, there are a couple and they seem to be alright. They do look pretty awesome though imo.

C_Rat

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Sport
I have these for my 2 door. I love them. I searched all over for something I liked and ended up with these. Price was decent and they have mirrors. Solid with no rattle. Install was straight forward once the latching mechanism was lined up and tightened I have not had to make a single adjustment.
Sponsored