Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Software & cloud services
Vehicle Showcase
Love the look of colored fenders, but they don’t mis well with oversized tires and going off road. I plan to get aluminum flatties at some point when there are options and would consider having them painted white to match the body.
Sponsored

Zazoh

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Sting-Gray
Occupation
Software Engineer
Given how the red accents really pop on the Rubicon with Sting-Gray, anyone do red fenders with it? I have black and like it. But I like most of the configurations I’ve seen. White on White reminds me of Popemobile but ...

lagunajim

There is a tradeoff - if you don't wheel often or at all, then the advantage of the painted is they don't fade over time. Those black ones, in the sun for a few years, need a daily I.V. drip of Armor All to not look like sh%t.

jfman

First Name
J-F
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 accord, BMW 325XIT
Are we able tot get/order the color matched fenders on the Sport models? When I "build" my base model JL online I cant find the option to get the color matched fenders.

Formattc

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Sarge Green
Are we able tot get/order the color matched fenders on the Sport models? When I "build" my base model JL online I cant find the option to get the color matched fenders.
No, body color fenders and roof are only available on Sahara and Rubicon. They were standard equipment on Moab and are standard on Sahara Altitude.

Sponsored

jfman

First Name
J-F
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 accord, BMW 325XIT
No, body color fenders and roof are only available on Sahara and Rubicon. They were standard equipment on Moab and are standard on Sahara Altitude.
Thank you!

Does anyone know how much they cost if purchased seperately? I imagine very expensive.

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
Does anyone know if the plastic in rubicon and sahara texture fenders have different plastic allowing it to be painted without bubbling?

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Does anyone know if the plastic in rubicon and sahara texture fenders have different plastic allowing it to be painted without bubbling?
Black plastic rubicon fenders can be painted to look just like OE by the right body shop of course that knows what they are doing. I have seen it done And you would not know the difference. Cost for this person was $800 for all four.
Sponsored