Sponsored

opsfox21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2023 WL Overland
can anyone tell me what the "gps ant input" is for in the sports technology group list
GPS antenna input, which means that you can likely get navigation functionality added by the dealer after purchase. Not that you really need to because you can just use your phone in most cases through Carplay or Auto.

In the past this has been an option with the 8.4 radio on other FCA products.
Sponsored

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
So if I understand this correctly. When you order the Rubi all tha stuff listed in the op post package group comes standard on every rubicon?

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
Nope that can’t be right. You have to order all those packages individually so if you figured an “average “cost of 1000 per package and a starting cost of 41 plus destination =42250 then you are looking at 54kbefore tax and liscense. iF that is right then a41 k zr2 looks really good and raptorS SEEM REASONABLE. crap I am bummed

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

So on the Rubicon... "Electronic Infotainment Sys Group" is basically for SiriusXM radio? Otherwise isn't the UConnect 8.4" screen Standard? I'm pretty confused on the whole digital packages thing in general. Halp.

Sponsored

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
So on the Rubicon... "Electronic Infotainment Sys Group" is basically for SiriusXM radio? Otherwise isn't the UConnect 8.4" screen Standard? I'm pretty confused on the whole digital packages thing in general. Halp.
The Standard is teh 7.0 in the Rubicon.

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
How difficult would it be to add the convenience package yourself? Mainly the visor with the garage door openers.
Sponsored