P219B code

Beantown

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport Manual
My 2021 JLU Sport manual with 300 miles has the check engine light. Pulled the code today P219B (Air to Fuel ratio imbalance).
It has 3.6 Pentastar which ran very rough with a misfire before the CEL.
Anyone experienced this?
Sponsored

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon; 1995 Ford F250 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
My 2021 JLU Sport manual with 300 miles has the check engine light. Pulled the code today P219B (Air to Fuel ratio imbalance).
Anyone experienced this?
I haven't been able to get a code, but mine is doing the same thing. It's a 2021 Rubicon, manual, 3.6L with 385 miles. I did a search of the forums and found a couple other posts with people having the same issue. I have a feeling all of our engines are from the same batch. I'm calling the dealership tomorrow.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Anyone experienced this?
I haven't been able to get a code, but mine is doing the same thing. It's a 2021 Rubicon, manual, 3.6L with 385 miles. I did a search of the forums and found a couple other posts with people having the same issue. I have a feeling all of our engines are from the same batch. I'm calling the dealership tomorrow.
Hello @Beantown and @SargeRubicon14
We regret to hear about the concerns you are experiencing with your Jeeps. We recommend bringing this to the attention of your dealer for assistance. We also would like to offer our additional support throughout your vehicle service - please send our team a private message with your VIN and mileage so that we may investigate this further on your behalf.

Kathryn
JeepCares

OP
OP
Beantown

Beantown

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport Manual
We regret to hear about the concerns you are experiencing with your Jeeps. We recommend bringing this to the attention of your dealer for assistance. We also would like to offer our additional support throughout your vehicle service - please send our team a private message with your VIN and mileage so that we may investigate this further on your behalf.

Kathryn
JeepCares
PM sent.

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Rock Red Pearl 2-door Wrangler Sahara (Sold); 2021 Sarge Green 4-door Wrangler Rubicon; 1995 Ford F250 XLT 7.3L Powerstroke
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase

Kathryn
JeepCares
I sent a PM as well.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Beantown

Beantown

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport Manual
Update.
Bad oxygen sensor 2 from the factory. Will pick up tomorrow.
Stay tuned...

OP
OP
Beantown

Beantown

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport Manual
Update.
My Wrangler still at the dealership...
Not the way my first Jeep ownership experience I expected.

SargeRubicon14

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
Update.
Mine is still there too. Must be more than just an O2 sensor.

FormerF150Owner

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline, Toyota Sienna, Jeep JKU 2016, ordered 2 door JL 2021 on 8/10/2020
Update.
It's a shame that there are at least 3 of us with <500 miles on our Jeeps and all have check engine lights that the service techs can't diagnose. Like you said, not the experience we would have hoped for after paying all this money.

Yad

First Name
Yad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler JL 2018
Any update. I have the same code P219A already change the O2 sensor light Check engine light came back in after 100 miles.

Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Air fuel ratio imbalance is usually a mechanical failure internal to the engine. Damaged cam lobes, rocker arm / lifter failure, burned valves. Need to do a compression test and leakdown on the misfiring cylinder.

Reactions: Yad
OP
OP
Beantown

Beantown

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport Manual
Any update. I have the same code P219A already change the O2 sensor light Check engine light came back in after 100 miles.
Mine was fixed after new valve cover (new design I am told) new O2 sensors (leak fouled the sensors) and new spark plugs (faulty plugs at the factory I am told) I am at almost 25k miles and no issues since the repair 3 years ago.
Sponsored

Reactions: Yad