Sponsored

P0003 code

Toddtrain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Ocean Blue
So I posted this in another section of the forum but I am hoping to catch someones eye that might have had this issue.

The Jeep basically feels like it is running out of gas in the middle of driving and you have to do everything you can to get pulled over. It is crazy and dangerous also. You cannot get out of the way of traffic. I already have a Jeep escalation number and all but I figured the more I reach out the better chance I might find the solution. The dealer just asked if they could take my car home for the night and I said no way in hell.
Sponsored

GoofyBooty

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I posted this in another section of the forum but I am hoping to catch someones eye that might have had this issue.

The Jeep basically feels like it is running out of gas in the middle of driving and you have to do everything you can to get pulled over. It is crazy and dangerous also. You cannot get out of the way of traffic. I already have a Jeep escalation number and all but I figured the more I reach out the better chance I might find the solution. The dealer just asked if they could take my car home for the night and I said no way in hell.
Did you figure out what it was? Same issue today.

GoofyBooty

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Google P0003.
I know what the code means. Iā€™m more interested in what the dealer did to fix it so I can guide mine. Theyā€™ve had it before for this and couldnā€™t replicate the code and said it was fine.

jayvis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

If you refuse to give service a chance to replicate the issue, you're probably SOL. I doubt you'll be able to fix the issue on your own and might do more damage, unless you're a certified tech.
Sponsored