Sponsored

supamyk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xE
Took my new Jeep, (damn, I love saying that!), out on Sunday morning to take some photos here on Long Island.. only had a few hours but plan on spending a day real soon shooting it on the beach!
_AN59941.jpg
_AN59958.jpg
_AN59972.jpg
That’s a BADASS RIG!!! It will look even cooler when it’s parked next to mine!!!

Jonnie4xe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Sahara
You have to black out the fog light bezels to match the grille. Looks good!
Blacked them out as you suggested with plasti dip and looks great. Thanks! Also, a minor thing but I added another 4xe badge on the charge port side (part 68526270AA) which I think looks sweet. I strongly recommend swapping out the Sahara 20” for 17” Rubicon wheels and stock 33 inch BFG tires. A much better look, 1" bigger snow-rated tires (the Bridgestones are not snow rated), no speedometer issues, and not expensive given that Rubi owners often go bigger and leave behind great wheels and tires on Facebook marketplace. The ones I found had 500 miles on them and were $1800 and I then sold my stock wheels and tires for $1700. Just be sure to keep the TPMS from the 20 inch wheels before you sell them since they are Jeep specific - oops!

Jeep Wrangler JL Owners show off your new 4xe! 8948C7F3-1630-4A0C-9B3A-0E913B2E8FF5

Jeep Wrangler JL Owners show off your new 4xe! 0AAEEBA0-3D8C-45D0-A0DE-AF03E5CAA14B

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP

eLECTRICON

Blacked them out as you suggested with plasti dip and looks great. Thanks! Also, a minor thing but I added another 4xe badge on the charge port side (part 68526270AA) which I think looks sweet. I strongly recommend swapping out the Sahara 20” for 17” Rubicon wheels and stock 33 inch BFG tires. A much better look, 1" bigger snow-rated tires (the Bridgestones are not snow rated), no speedometer issues, and not expensive given that Rubi owners often go bigger and leave behind great wheels and tires on Facebook marketplace. The ones I found had 500 miles on them and were $1800 and I then sold my stock wheels and tires for $1700. Just be sure to keep the TPMS from the 20 inch wheels before you sell them since they are Jeep specific - oops!

Jeep Wrangler JL Owners show off your new 4xe! 0AAEEBA0-3D8C-45D0-A0DE-AF03E5CAA14B

Love it, looks great! Where did you purchase the 4xe badges?

Jonnie4xe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Sahara
Love it, looks great! Where did you purchase the 4xe badges?
I purchased the 4xe badge from my dealership because there are no images of this part online and I wanted to make sure it was the right one, but now that you have the part number I would just recommend you type 68526270AA into Google and buy it from one of the many online mopar part sellers which will save you a few bucks. I paid $30 but you should be able to find it with shipping for $5 to $10 less.

MaskedRacerX

First Name
DT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Wrangler Sahara 4xe
I purchased the 4xe badge from my dealership because there are no images of this part online and I wanted to make sure it was the right one, but now that you have the part number I would just recommend you type 68526270AA into Google and buy it from one of the many online mopar part sellers which will save you a few bucks. I paid $30 but you should be able to find it with shipping for $5 to $10 less.
Thanks a ton! I've been wanting to score a set of those for the sides.

Dryver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe "Bridgette"
Any idea how the size on the "e" in that badge compares to the indented "e" in the charge port door? I'm thinking it might be cool just to put that blue "e" by itself on the charge port door.

Sponsored

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Any idea how the size on the "e" in that badge compares to the indented "e" in the charge port door? I'm thinking it might be cool just to put that blue "e" by itself on the charge port door.
Interesting thought. I bet it isn't that easy as they never seem to be lol.

Echo4papa

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Occupation
Success Engineer
Tape it off and hand paint it?

dan1000

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe >-- Bluebird Wanderlodge PT-38
First time Jeep owner with no off-road experience other than in a rental Jeep in Moab a few years ago (lots of fun).

Here's my new Sahara 4xe, which will be a daily driver as well as tow-behind vehicle for my other love, a 1986 Blue Bird Wanderlodge PT-38.

Next step is figuring out how to make it 4-wheel-down towable. I have the Maximus 3 tow loops coming, but ... maybe I should put on a tow-ready aftermarket bumper instead. And ... a winch. But then it will sag at the front, so ... a lift. And then might as well get bigger tires. But then maybe the 20 inch wheels should be replaced. And ... so perhaps I should have bought a Rubicon to begin with? And so ... I didn't, so ... decisions, decisions, decisions. All I'm missing is 10 years of experience so all these decisions would be the right ones :)

Looking forward to meeting some of you on the trails and campgrounds.

-- Dan
-- Orange County, CA

Jeep Wrangler JL Owners show off your new 4xe! 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4xe

Jeep Wrangler JL Owners show off your new 4xe! 1986 Blue Bird Wanderlodge PT-38