Sponsored

TDangelo1219

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4Xe
Make sure you remove the grill to paint the silver section will separate making that easy. You also might want to plasti-dip your side emblems and black them out if you are doing the grill.
This is how it should have looked from the factory!! Much happier now. I’m not mechanically inclined, but this wasn’t too bad to do myself. I’m done for now.

Jeep Wrangler JL Owners show off your new 4xe! 7ED810B0-D002-438C-A3E7-04A59000D5E6

Last edited:

Sponsored

rtk513

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2021 Sahara 4xE
This is how it should have looked from the factory!! Much happier now. I’m not mechanically inclined, but this wasn’t too bad to do myself. I’m done for now.

Jeep Wrangler JL Owners show off your new 4xe! IMG_00031
What size tires?

LockeUSC

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU 80th Anniversary, 2021 Cherokee 80th Anniversary
Any chance for extra pictures. Yours looks exactly like the one I have saved in the model viewer thinking of ordering. It looks amazing man

KSpider

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi E-tron (x2) ’21, Rubicon 4xe Nacho (on order)
Any chance for extra pictures. Yours looks exactly like the one I have saved in the model viewer thinking of ordering. It looks amazing man
PM me. I ordered two exactly the same and the other should be available still. You can’t order nacho anymore.

LockeUSC

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU 80th Anniversary, 2021 Cherokee 80th Anniversary
PM me. I ordered two exactly the same and the other should be available still. You can’t order nacho anymore.
Dang didn’t know that was gonna drop by the dealership I buy from here later today to inquire. Looks like we live on opposite coasts though. Thank u for the extra photos. Nacho is a color that looks so much better it looks like in person than the editor.

Sponsored

KSpider

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi E-tron (x2) ’21, Rubicon 4xe Nacho (on order)
Dang didn’t know that was gonna drop by the dealership I buy from here later today to inquire. Looks like we live on opposite coasts though. Thank u for the extra photos. Nacho is a color that looks so much better it looks like in person than the editor.
Yep looks awesome. The other one I ordered will be in Idaho. Road trip

ps2baseball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR; 2012 Jeep GC Overland
I'm going to tear it all apart tonight. Thanks for the tip. I'll probably get to the side emblems eventually. They don't stand out quite as much as the grille and bumper. Not sure what Jeep was thinking combining the black and silver look!
Agreed! On the builder pages at jeep dot com they looked black to me!

joegrasse

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Red JLUR

Jehovasfitness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR and '04 Z06
anyone else prefer the stock rubicon wheels over the 4xe ones? If I get one, I'll probably ask dealer to switch them out
Sponsored