Sponsored

LJ_3M121318

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
It could but the rear spring rate at the least will not be right, so I'm not sure what that will cause later. It is the reason there is a diesel and soon a 4Xe mopar lift.
Oh man I had no idea. I was about to buy the Mopar one as soon as my 4xe arrived
Sponsored

dietch

First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sport S
For those of you who have already put 35's and 37's on, how has the drivability and mpg's been effected? I think the mpg and acceleration question is on everyones mind.

orejo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Snazzberry Sahara
Ordered 3/17. Delivered 4/14. Absolutely LOVE it!!

Jeep Wrangler JL Owners show off your new 4xe! IMG_1691
Jeep Wrangler JL Owners show off your new 4xe! IMG_1691
Congrats! That is identical to what mine will look like when it finally arrives. Am floored at the speed of your order turnaround though. Mine was built in early Feb and still hasn't left the factory.

Sponsored

AHall

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Congrats! That is identical to what mine will look like when it finally arrives. Am floored at the speed of your order turnaround though. Mine was built in early Feb and still hasn't left the factory.
I was shocked as well! I was thinking it would be a couple of months at least - - I about fell out of my chair when they called and told me it was ready to be picked up! Hopefully yours will be headed your way soon - - it will be worth the wait in the end!

phobos512

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I aspire to a 4xe
For those of you who have already put 35's and 37's on, how has the drivability and mpg's been effected? I think the mpg and acceleration question is on everyones mind.
You don't have to wonder, it's been on YouTube for days (not my video)

Sponsored

Dryver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe "Bridgette"
Here is mine, picked up last Saturday. Sarge Green Sahara 4xe! What a cool vehicle! And yes... back up lines don't work... grrrrr.
For those of you who have no back-up lines, have you looked through the settings? I think this is something that can be turned on and off. I don't think I've had an issue with mine yet.

Pdiehm

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Occupation
AML Investigator
Saw my first one in Delaware. White Rubicon with the powertop. Really sharp looking, but i'm struggling at $60K for a Hybrid Rubicon that doesn't even come standard with leather, color matched fenders, hard top or remote start.

it can absolutely be argued that the 4xe Sahara is a better deal as it comes with leather, color matched fenders and hard top.