Sponsored

eLECTRICON

Lets see all the new 4xe's out there. Posts lots of pics and show us any mods you've done so far. Also let us know if you had any problems so far.
Sponsored

Sponsored

AMC_CJ

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Curious
Very interested to see this when complete, and how much that height you actually get with the extra weight of the batteries. You're the first one I've seen that is confirmed on installing a lift on a 4xe.

I had thought about doing the mopar one (for ease of warranty issues), but apparently that's been delayed for some reason or another. Looking at other companies/possibilities now. Want to put 37" KO2s on there (due to their light weight), so think I will need at least 2" from stock.

Interested to see how yours turns out. Are you going with just the base lift kit from teraflex, or something more intense?

Sponsored

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60, Volvo S60, Ordered 4XE Sahara
Anyone else have the backup lines glitch, sometimes there sometimes not?!
Also horrible uconnect app refresh for charging status

OP
OP

eLECTRICON

Very interested to see this when complete, and how much that height you actually get with the extra weight of the batteries. You're the first one I've seen that is confirmed on installing a lift on a 4xe.

I had thought about doing the mopar one (for ease of warranty issues), but apparently that's been delayed for some reason or another. Looking at other companies/possibilities now. Want to put 37" KO2s on there (due to their light weight), so think I will need at least 2" from stock.

Interested to see how yours turns out. Are you going with just the base lift kit from teraflex, or something more intense?
My rear springs are rated to handle the weigh of the battery pack. I had them custom made. Rear springs only are not Teraflex. Ill buy teraflex springs when they are available.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Nacho JLUR 4xe

Jeep Wrangler JL Owners show off your new 4xe! IMG_1227
I have had 3 JLURs, all Punk'n. I have been holding out hoping Punk'n would come back but your Nacho 4Xe looks really good. I may go with that after seeing it on here. I was leaning to the Hydro Blue, but I prefer an orange color. looks great! how does it drive so far?

bkinnj

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 DDRT / '21 JLUR4xe
100% agree

Newbie 4xe

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
just noticed the intermittent missing backup lines yesterday. And yes, the refresh on UConnect only works sometimes.

Since we are mentioning glitches, anyone else have the lock not work once or twice when pressing the button on the handle? I thought it was just me... but that’s what I thought about the other two issues.
Sponsored