Sponsored

installer88

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 wrangler unlimited, ordered 2021 rubicon 4xe
Just picked up my 22 Sahara 4Xe last week. Already dumping on the mods with 17s, Updated Smaller Key Fob, Threedom 4Xe Badging, and 392 Wheel w/ Paddle Shifter Swap.
FB_IMG_1647305657625.jpg
20220312_100200.jpg
20220312_140236.jpg
do you mind sharing more details on the 392 paddle shifter setup?

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
this looks epic! Can you share the brand of doors and side steps?
Doors are EAG matrix doors you can buy them on Amazon, but hurry they typically sell out by april may for the summer

EAG doors Amazon link

The Steps are from Go Rino, Dominator D-6 the drop steps are removable so you can maintain cl;rarance when off road then they become sliders. Go Rhine make high quality components they even have a 5 year paint and finish warranty

Go Rino Dominator D6 SLider

Go Rhino removable Drop Steps

I also have the BEstop 2 Peice Fabric doors

Jeep Wrangler JL Owners show off your new 4xe! Fab doors half

Jeep Wrangler JL Owners show off your new 4xe! covered with bike

Also if you are going to rock the half doors you need the Diabolical Slipstream Trunk system

Jeep Wrangler JL Owners show off your new 4xe! finish 1

Jeep Wrangler JL Owners show off your new 4xe! Finish 2 - Copy

Sponsored

Slumpbuster

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4xe Rubicon
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Three weeks old tomorrow, first chance to stretch her legs a little. The xtreme rubicon wheels and tires rubbed just a touch when flexed…and I forgot to disconnect the sway bar. Going to just do spacer I think, real lift and 37’s when I retire and have more time.

1C78761D-D55C-41CD-B9B2-FA7B61CD29F0.jpeg

4A4B2AED-6FA7-444C-8AE9-8BAF88DB91BA.jpeg

4BD6212E-FE54-440E-AF58-505A040A325B.jpeg

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
Three weeks old tomorrow, first chance to stretch her legs a little. The xtreme rubicon wheels and tires rubbed just a touch when flexed…and I forgot to disconnect the sway bar. Going to just do spacer I think, real lift and 37’s when I retire and have more time.

Jeep Wrangler JL Owners show off your new 4xe! 4BD6212E-FE54-440E-AF58-505A040A325B

Jeep Wrangler JL Owners show off your new 4xe! 4BD6212E-FE54-440E-AF58-505A040A325B

Note because the 4xe is about 1" higher suspension than fht eJL when you add a spacer lift you also should replace the shock with a longer shock. The bigger issue though isfi you do not at the very least replace your rear sway bar links otherwise in that picture with your rear drivers wheel off the ground the shocks would be resting on your sway bar and eventually damage both. Here is a picture of my Teraflex 1.5" lift with the shock and swaybar contact before I added extended links. Sway bar is supposed to be near level otherwise when the axel drops the sways bare fully rest on the shock. I also because of the added 1" of the 4xe you should also replace front lower control arms. My point is you might as well do a full non spacer lift. to address these issues. Many do the spacer lift but they overlook the issues I explained above.

Jeep Wrangler JL Owners show off your new 4xe! rear shock

hybrid_eg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'90 S13, 22 MS Plaid, '23 JLUR 4xe
Doors are EAG matrix doors you can buy them on Amazon, but hurry they typically sell out by april may for the summer

EAG doors Amazon link

The Steps are from Go Rino, Dominator D-6 the drop steps are removable so you can maintain cl;rarance when off road then they become sliders. Go Rhine make high quality components they even have a 5 year paint and finish warranty

Go Rino Dominator D6 SLider

Go Rhino removable Drop Steps

I also have the BEstop 2 Peice Fabric doors

Also if you are going to rock the half doors you need the Diabolical Slipstream Trunk system
Tks for sharing all the info! I greatly appreciate it!! I love all the mods you've done!!

Slumpbuster

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 4xe Rubicon
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Note because the 4xe is about 1" higher suspension than fht eJL when you add a spacer lift you also should replace the shock with a longer shock. The bigger issue though isfi you do not at the very least replace your rear sway bar links otherwise in that picture with your rear drivers wheel off the ground the shocks would be resting on your sway bar and eventually damage both. Here is a picture of my Teraflex 1.5" lift with the shock and swaybar contact before I added extended links. Sway bar is supposed to be near level otherwise when the axel drops the sways bare fully rest on the shock. I also because of the added 1" of the 4xe you should also replace front lower control arms. My point is you might as well do a full non spacer lift. to address these issues. Many do the spacer lift but they overlook the issues I explained above.

Jeep Wrangler JL Owners show off your new 4xe! rear shock
Thanks for the info.

Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
I'm curious as well :)
Lift isn't the deciding factor, shocks are. You'll need an aftermarket front driveshaft if you have an extended shock length over ~29". I haven't had any issues, but I'm really close at 28.43" Extended in front.

We can't do the parking brake line flip in the rear, once you have the sway bar figured out, that's the first real rear barrier at somewhere around 30" extended when you're drooped both sides of the axle.