Sponsored

john adams

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD, Bolt
Has anyone done any exterior mods in red on a non-red 4xe?

I’d like to replace the tow hooks, add a bar, and use a winch that show in red on a black 4xe. But a bit worried how that looks with the aquablue factory accents.

I just went through almost 10 amazing pages here and didn’t see any.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe

I’d like to replace the tow hooks, add a bar, and use a winch that show in red on a black 4xe. But a bit worried how that looks with the aquablue factory accents.

You could just completely swap to red other than the rear logo. Stock rubicon fender badges and pixel decal rubicon hood decals.

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase

So our current Jeep is a Bikini Pearl. Our plan is to swap at least the tow hooks to a Bikini color. And the blue will look good with pink.

Sponsored

john adams

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD, Bolt
You could just completely swap to red other than the rear logo. Stock rubicon fender badges and pixel decal rubicon hood decals.
Your advice is excellent. I actually did not realize how easy those were to remove. Just watched some youtube vids. Piece of cake. It's my car but my wife loves the blue. Happy wife happy life perhaps on this one but we will see. Mine isn't arriving for a while as I just ordered today.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
So our current Jeep is a Bikini Pearl. Our plan is to swap at least the tow hooks to a Bikini color. And the blue will look good with pink.
FYI, the decals are surf blue pearl if you want to match them. The hooks come in lagoon blue which I didn’t see anywhere else and don’t match the decals.

BDoerr54

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4Xe, 2020 Mustang GT, 2021 Mach-e
Jeep Wrangler JL Owners show off your new 4xe! Sarge

Love this Jeep so far! Have just over 650 miles on it now and I've been able to get more miles on the battery than on gas. Being able to charge frequently really helps. If my daily commute wasn't so long I'd probably never use gas.

Sponsored

Getmadboy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Does anyone have a pic of a stock sahara 4xe next to a stock rubicon 4xe? I know the rubicon is supposed to be 0.7” taller than the Sahara, so I’m looking for a visual of the height difference.