Sponsored

pyrowolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4xe Sahara
Anyone else have the backup lines glitch, sometimes there sometimes not?!
Absolutely

Also horrible uconnect app refresh for charging status
Again, absolutely. It's basically useless. App says it's 30% charged, look out the window and all the lights are active on the dashboard. I'm not sure if it's a function of the cell modem in the car or what, but you'd think they could have at least had the car connect to local wifi and share the status if there's some specific restriction on the cell modem usage or whatever the issue is.

Echo4papa

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Occupation
Success Engineer
Again, absolutely. It's basically useless. App says it's 30% charged, look out the window and all the lights are active on the dashboard. I'm not sure if it's a function of the cell modem in the car or what, but you'd think they could have at least had the car connect to local wifi and share the status if there's some specific restriction on the cell modem usage or whatever the issue is.
I've found I have to kill the app and restart it most of the time to get it to actually refresh.

Sponsored

capn00

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Wrangler Unlimited, 2021 Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Picked up our Sting Gray Sahara yesterday from Chapman Jeep in Horsham, PA. Highly recommend the crew there for your Jeep needs. We ordered on June 9 and it was ready for pickup by June 26. Can’t beat that.

Swapped out the wheels with some brand new Rubicon takeoffs I found on Craigslist before I even took pictures. Love the way it looks now. Digging the Saddle seats as well. I had previously swapped out the seating surfaces in our 2004 LJ with Katzkin Mahogany, so we were all in on “brown” seats this time around.

Now I just have to figure out the charging solution. I had purchased a Lectron Tesla to J1772 adapter, but like so many others here, I am not able to get it to work consistently. Considering just purchasing a Level 2 J1772 charger and using an adapter for our Model 3 instead.

Loving it so far. It really is a great balance between our Tesla and 2004 LJ. Best of both worlds.

Jeep Wrangler JL Owners show off your new 4xe! 393B577C-9B03-46D3-83D4-18F60D9B1EBC

Jeep Wrangler JL Owners show off your new 4xe! 0F21EAD8-AD16-4EF3-8C73-43E10999D5D1

REDSEAL199

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Highaltitude 4xe
Just picked up this new beauty, absolutely in love with it! Shockingly smooth ride, love the plug-in hybrid setup.

Jeep Wrangler JL Owners show off your new 4xe! IMG_7120

Jeep Wrangler JL Owners show off your new 4xe! IMG_7120
No blue front tow hooks? Or did you paint them already???

Sponsored

Gorilla83

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue JLUR 4XE, 2021 Tesla 3 Performance
Occupation
Tech and Real Estate Guy
After approximately 7 weeks from order, we picked ours up yesterday! Really really liking the color choice. Here she is, nearly fully loaded Hydro Blue Rubicon 4XE with Leather, SOT, Safety/Advanced safety, Steel bumpers, cold weather, Tow package, Cargo management

IMG_3349.jpg

IMG_3355.jpg

IMG_3357.jpg

IMG_3358.jpg

IMG_3359.jpg