Overlanding cooking and eating utensil storage bag

Jeepnutz

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Looking for a storage solution for cooking and eating utensils. I see lots of pouches and bags available but they are already preloaded.
Sponsored

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
Ziplock?

Frank013

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
We have been happy with this one, as well as their other gear

Camp kitchen

if needing something smaller, blue ridge overland gear has a good set as well as step 22.

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I bought a waxed canvas knife roll. Holds all my cooking utensils like spatulas and spoons, a knife or two and scissors, and eating utensils. Works great, water repellant. It's long, but it lays pretty flat so easy to slip into my gear boxes without being bulky, and has a zip pouch for loose items.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QR3SB7P/

Only downside: it smelled funny when I first got it. I left it on my back porch to air out a couple days and then it was fine.

It's holding up pretty well for me so far.

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
Not sure how big your utensils are, but a repurposed mesh pouch from those microfiber towels should work nice and be cheaper than most bag companies will charge…plus you get a nice towel for camping.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 3.6 Auto
Been using the frontrunner set for 4 years now (weekend and multi-week trips to 16 countries).
=> Awesome thought-through and very durable bag, 90% SA garbage utensils inside though that I've since swapped out (eeerr... the cutting board is fine :LOL: )

https://www.frontrunneroutfitters.c...310-ss-24-pce-cutlery-set-with-nylon-bag.html

as everyone that I've ever met seems to have done the same with theirs, you now can get the roll without contents :idea:

https://www.frontrunneroutfitters.com/en/int/camping-gear/camp-kitchen/camp-kitchen-storage-bag.html

Connected the 2 carabiners with 550 cord. Just open it up, and hang it on your 3rd Brakelight, perfect spot, perfect functionality, ready in seconds

PS: no, I'm not sponsored by them, just really enjoy the product and them listening to customers

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
Rogue Valley, outside of Methford, or is it pronounced Dreadford...
Sponsored