OP
OP
Ragincajun

Ragincajun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR - Willy the Heep
I was very suspicious of it just being a Sport. I checked through Jeep and searched for 2.0 Rubicons in that area and it popped up. Whoever looks at it needs to make sure they ensure it’s a Rubi. If so though, great deal.

Sponsored

flot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU 392
I think you guys have missed the trend where dealers won't even remotely honor prices they've posted on their website.. but if you can get it for that, go for it!

Gellie

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Seems a tad too good to be true. It’s about 9% off invoice. Also this:

The "Internet Price" includes the following incentives: customer cash, USAA member discount, military discount, competitive discounts, loyalty discounts, and bonus cash (for an explanation of these incentives, please click here.) Customers may not qualify for any or all of these incentives, which would affect the "Internet Price" quoted. The "Internet Price" is not valid with any other price, promotion, discount, or prior sales agreement. The price quoted does not include taxes, tags, destination/freight fees, Ourisman Advantage and dealer processing fee of $300.
*We do not ship vehicles in or out of state.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Get all the way to the dealer and they say "Oh that's a misprint, it's a sport that we can get you today, and it's yellow".

Seems way too good to be true on a 2020, maybe a dusty 2018 that's been orphaned in the back of the lot, but 2020 seems way too low, but???
Sponsored