@OUTDOORTREE

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
OUTDOORTREE is a service organization who's mission is to clean up the outdoors one ride at a time. We are building our 2018 Firecracker Red Rubicon JLU to be the ultimate overland vehicle for service outings and to show case at rallies and instagram.

Picked up today a few mopar parts - rubber door mats, grab handles, and rubber door jam covers. Will put in tonight.

Yakima Racks set up is coming

Warn zeon 10-s and bumper is coming.

I will post pics as I install these parts and go on trips.

IMG_0431.JPG
Sponsored

sisoul

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Im like you I hate trash on the trail. Im always picking up trash. I have that mopar tailgate table and love it. Have eaten a many lunches on the back of it.

OP
OP
@OUTDOORTREE

@OUTDOORTREE

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Im like you I hate trash on the trail. Im always picking up trash. I have that mopar tailgate table and love it. Have eaten a many lunches on the back of it.
Cool. When I have $200 burning a hole in my pocket I might pull the trigger.

Sponsored

doubletap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR
23881BD0-0330-4917-B113-CA1AF69DB267.jpeg
What do you guys think about this new product?
I've been wanting a rear tray that I can fit my ARB under. Looks like this one will fit the bill fine. I've also been wanting one that is compatible with the soft top, again this one looks like it fits the bill. Darn it though, it looks a bit fugly. The cost is isn't that bad. I may just pick it up anyways. I can always resell.

OP
OP
@OUTDOORTREE

@OUTDOORTREE

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I've been wanting a rear tray that I can fit my ARB under. Looks like this one will fit the bill fine. I've also been wanting one that is compatible with the soft top, again this one looks like it fits the bill. Darn it though, it looks a bit fugly. The cost is isn't that bad. I may just pick it up anyways. I can always resell.
I’m sure curious. I think it looks good on pic with hard top on.

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
It’s doesnt look like it’s hardtop friendly, meaning it has to be removed if the top comes off/on.

Sponsored

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
But it has to be removed every time you want to remove one or the other.

xeon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon

Sort of the right concept. I am with you on the Fugly part. But want something similar to get an ARB under and not worry about it getting lifted out of the back when the soft top is on. So far this is the closest but I am hoping for something with less holes and not as high...similar to the security covers that are out there with just a another 2" of height would be great.

OP
OP
@OUTDOORTREE

@OUTDOORTREE

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I’m with you guys. I just put down an order for a Gobi Rack. That kind of storage is what I really want. I plan on leaving it in Sep through Apr. great for hunting season and ski season. Then maybe take it off during summer for a nice naked look. Sounds like it will be here in September when it’s time to start buttoning up again.

35524078-5C21-49E8-8EA1-3A7B92544C8B.jpeg

849C6DFB-8B4C-4AA9-884C-173548B0206E.png

YOKiN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'65 Impala SS, BMW X5M, 2018 Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
Just an FYI, that rear tray doesn't allow for the soft top to fully articulate all the way down. Someone must have not thought it all the way through but if you're only running a hardtop then, no worries. Ahhh man, I think about putting a order in for a Gobi rack everyday LOL.
Sponsored