Outback Adventure Tailgate table cutting board replacement

sam0329

First Name
Sam
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon
I would like to know if anyone found a replacement for the cutting board? I am not able to find one that is similar in size. Thank you.
Advertisement

CWRUYOTE

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Are you looking for a HDPE board similar to Outback's JK offering?

I contacted Outback a while ago. They put me on a list so I'd be contacted the next time they made HDPE boards--apparently they're not as popular as the bamboo.

OP
OP
sam0329

sam0329

First Name
Sam
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon
Are you looking for a HDPE board similar to Outback's JK offering?

I contacted Outback a while ago. They put me on a list so I'd be contacted the next time they made HDPE boards--apparently they're not as popular as the bamboo.
Actually I am just looking for the same bamboo board replacement in case I damaged mine. I live in Canada here and that will cost me a lot more to order from Outback Adventure than any local store or Amazon. However I am not able to find anything yet.

CWRUYOTE

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
My suggestion would be to take your existing board out and take it to a local woodworking store that may have something similar--like a maple back-up board in the same dimensions.

Good luck!

Frank013

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
My suggestion would be to take your existing board out and take it to a local woodworking store that may have something similar--like a maple back-up board in the same dimensions.

Good luck!
Agree with this, they can use the existing board as a template and use a router with a bearing to trace the new one then plane it to the right thickness.

Advertisement

ATO4x4

Advertisement