First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
Occupation
Retired Air Force
I’ve been trying to accessorize my new Jeep but have run into problems with some of the Jeep Accessory Manufacturers.

Example 1: XG Cargo makes a really cool triangle-shaped storage bag that attaches to the rear-most roll bar. Unfortunately they only sell these in pairs ($189.99) and I already installed a fire extinguisher on one of the roll bars. I called Quadratec and their response was “not our fault, it’s the way XG Cargo sells them to us.”

Example 2: I wanted to buy a plastic storage bin that installs on the left side wall just behind the seat. Again, ROVE only sells them in pairs which means the right side won’t fit at all because my Jeep came with a subwoofer.

Now Fishbone Offroad has their stuff together. They understand your Jeep may be configured differently, so they sell a left side storage bin for those of us with subwoofers on the right side. They must have a few Jeep enthiusiasts on their staff.
Sponsored

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
I’ve been trying to accessorize my new Jeep but have run into problems with some of the Jeep Accessory Manufacturers.

Example 1: XG Cargo makes a really cool triangle-shaped storage bag that attaches to the rear-most roll bar. Unfortunately they only sell these in pairs ($189.99) and I already installed a fire extinguisher on one of the roll bars. I called Quadratec and their response was “not our fault, it’s the way XG Cargo sells them to us.”

Example 2: I wanted to buy a plastic storage bin that installs on the left side wall just behind the seat. Again, ROVE only sells them in pairs which means the right side won’t fit at all because my Jeep came with a subwoofer.

Now Fishbone Offroad has their stuff together. They understand your Jeep may be configured differently, so they sell a left side storage bin for those of us with subwoofers on the right side. They must have a few Jeep enthiusiasts on their staff.
Which side XG cargo bag do you need? I have a homeless drivers side one, I'd hazard a guess that there are many drivers side homeless ones since most people seem to put their extinguishers there.

OP
OP
cbh

cbh

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392
Occupation
Retired Air Force
Which side XG cargo bag do you need? I have a homeless drivers side one, I'd hazard a guess that there are many drivers side homeless ones since most people seem to put their extinguishers there.
I’m interested. If you please, send me contact info.

PaulNY

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 JLUR 392 Anvil ordered 5-10-23
Do you still have a homeless drivers side XG gama bag you want to sell?
Sponsored