Sponsored

Ourisman Jeep of Clarksville, MD Group Buy (6.25-7.25%)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OurismanClarksville

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Sahara
Ourisman Jeep of Clarksville, MD is now offering a group buy for Jeep Forum Members.

6.25% off invoice & 7.25% off with Tread Lightly, Destination Included. $300.00 Dealer Processing Fee.

Our Group Buy discount comes out to around 12%-14% off MSRP!

You can also submit your build/configuration via google forms!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1w1xehenSkLyCVhdPcBs1FXOikBsjpVezvyQ4lOmnG2Q

Best Regards,
Marco Brown
Ourisman Jeep of Clarksville

www.ourismanchrysler.com

Browse our inventory! WWW.OURISMANCHRYSLER.COM

IMG_0010.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

RubyToBe

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 2019 Rubicon
That’s my black 2019 Rubi in the picture. I was one of the first on JLWranglerForums to deal w Marco from his previous dealer Criswell. I live at the Jersey Shore, and I was disgusted at how unwilling (and how much of a jerk) my local Jeep dealer was to negotiate. Here I was after working and saving for a year to custom order a 2019 Rubicon w every option except automatic, and the absolute best my local guy would do was $1000 ABOVE invoice.

Fuhgeddabowdit.

I saw Marco’s post offering 6% BELOW invoice, and immediately texted him the moment I arrived back home from the local NJ dealer. Within hours we had a Priced Order Confirmation in writing, w everything EXACTLY the way I wanted it. I was a little hesitant to give a $1000 deposit remotely (Gaithersburg is about 3 hours from my house), but I took a leap of faith.

MAN am I glad I did. It took 2.5 months to arrive, but I was ultimately able to save ~$4500 over what my local dealer was willing to price it. Exact same vehicle, and one of the first on the east coast w the power top. Marco kept me in the loop during the entire production process, and was even flexible enough for me to change the interior color to black leather early on once I saw the tan leather in person and panicked. Lol.

Marco had moved on to Ourisman just days before I drove down to MD to pick up my Jeep, so my only regret is that I was unable to meet him in person. It should be noted that he took care of EVERYTHING w my Jeep before he left, so there was no funny business when I arrived.

In closing, THIS is how business should be done in 2019. ALL business. No bullshit, just offering a great deal, great service, great communication, and standing by your commitments. I wouldn’t hesitate for a second to order other vehicle from Marco, wherever he works in the future.

Feel free to hit me up c any questions. LOVE my Jeep! Ps- I used the money I saved for mods :) •|||||||•

Jonathan Lieberman
“RubyToBe”

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
That’s my black 2019 Rubi in the picture. I was one of the first on JLWranglerForums to deal w Marco from his previous dealer Criswell. I live at the Jersey Shore, and I was disgusted at how unwilling (and how much of a jerk) my local Jeep dealer was to negotiate. Here I was after working and saving for a year to custom order a 2019 Rubicon w every option except automatic, and the absolute best my local guy would do was $1000 ABOVE invoice.

Fuhgeddabowdit.

I saw Marco’s post offering 6% BELOW invoice, and immediately texted him the moment I arrived back home from the local NJ dealer. Within hours we had a Priced Order Confirmation in writing, w everything EXACTLY the way I wanted it. I was a little hesitant to give a $1000 deposit remotely (Gaithersburg is about 3 hours from my house), but I took a leap of faith.

MAN am I glad I did. It took 2.5 months to arrive, but I was ultimately able to save ~$4500 over what my local dealer was willing to price it. Exact same vehicle, and one of the first on the east coast w the power top. Marco kept me in the loop during the entire production process, and was even flexible enough for me to change the interior color to black leather early on once I saw the tan leather in person and panicked. Lol.

Marco had moved on to Ourisman just days before I drove down to MD to pick up my Jeep, so my only regret is that I was unable to meet him in person. It should be noted that he took care of EVERYTHING w my Jeep before he left, so there was no funny business when I arrived.

In closing, THIS is how business should be done in 2019. ALL business. No bullshit, just offering a great deal, great service, great communication, and standing by your commitments. I wouldn’t hesitate for a second to order other vehicle from Marco, wherever he works in the future.

Feel free to hit me up c any questions. LOVE my Jeep! Ps- I used the money I saved for mods :) •|||||||•

Jonathan Lieberman
“RubyToBe”
I’m still waiting to order my Rubi. To many scary stories and the frame killed it for me. But now I received a $1000 Jeep loyalty so it’s about $8000 off a new one. Still MSRP is 55k...meaning 47k for a Rubi. Just torn now that I have seen yours with the sky roof! I can basically drop the steel bumpers and be same price.

RubyToBe

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 2019 Rubicon
I’m still waiting to order my Rubi. To many scary stories and the frame killed it for me. But now I received a $1000 Jeep loyalty so it’s about $8000 off a new one. Still MSRP is 55k...meaning 47k for a Rubi. Just torn now that I have seen yours with the sky roof! I can basically drop the steel bumpers and be same price.
I LOVE it- it’s nicer than I ever expected. I’m coming from driving a heavily modded 2012 Mustang GT Convertible w 6 spd, 420 horses at the rear, and a clutch like a cinder block. This thing drives great and shifts like buttah. Even better handling w the 35s.

nypharm

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO
Ourisman Jeep of Clarksville, MD is now offering a group buy for Jeep Forum Members.

6.25% off invoice & 7.25% off with Tread Lightly, Destination Included. $300.00 Dealer Processing Fee.

Our Group Buy discount comes out to around 12%-14% off MSRP!

You can also submit your build/configuration via google forms!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1w1xehenSkLyCVhdPcBs1FXOikBsjpVezvyQ4lOmnG2Q

Best Regards,
Marco Brown
Ourisman Jeep of Clarksville

www.ourismanchrysler.com

Browse our inventory! WWW.OURISMANCHRYSLER.COM

IMG_0010.JPG
Do you offer leasing options through US bank?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.