• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Washington Original Tazar JL asking $175 including shipping.

laueddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon (Black - Hardtop)
Sold my Jeep. Here is my original Tazar JL which is supposed to be better than the new one. It has already been unmarried.

Asking $175 including shipping.

Jeep Wrangler JL Original Tazar JL asking $175 including shipping. IMG_1337
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
laueddy

laueddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold my Jeep. Here is my original Tazar JL which is supposed to be better than the new one. It has already been unmarried.

Asking $200 including shipping.

Jeep Wrangler JL Original Tazar JL asking $175 including shipping. IMG_1337
No One interested?

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Before the Tazer JL Lite and Tazer JL Mini there was the original Tazer JL., which is what this fellow is offering for sale...

Lots of guys and gals have / still have the original Tazer JL..... and many JL owner's prefer the 2 piece original Tazer JL over the Tazer JL Mini.... merely because it is 2 piece and you can remove/unplug the Tazer JL itself so easily/fast from the OBDll port.

Anyway, the/this Tazer JL, 2 piece unit does exactly the same for your JL/JLU/JT as a Tazer JL Mini does.... (Tazer JL Mini usually retails for $329)

With that said, $200 for this unmarried, original, Tazer JL is an ok price, especially since the seller is shipping on his dime.

I'd offer him $175 for the unit and free shipping, as I think you both would be coming out smiling lets say at that price..

I can not vouch for this seller...

Oh ..... Ask seller if he has the USB cable that came with it. If not one, is easily required for less then $5.00.

OP
OP
laueddy

laueddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Before the Tazer JL Lite and Tazer JL Mini there was the original Tazer JL., which is what this fellow is offering for sale...

Lots of guys and gals have / still have the original Tazer JL..... and many JL owner's prefer the 2 piece original Tazer JL over the Tazer JL Mini.... merely because it is 2 piece and you can remove/unplug the Tazer JL itself so easily/fast from the OBDll port.

Anyway, the/this Tazer JL, 2 piece unit does exactly the same for your JL/JLU/JT as a Tazer JL Mini does.... (Tazer JL Mini usually retails for $329)

With that said, $200 for this unmarried, original, Tazer JL is an ok price, especially since the seller is shipping on his dime.

I'd offer him $175 for the unit and free shipping, as I think you both would be coming out smiling lets say at that price..

I can not vouch for this seller...

Oh ..... Ask seller if he has the USB cable that came with it. If not one, is easily required for less then $5.00.
I am actually ok with $175 w/ a USB Cable. So, let me know if someone is interested.
I am actually in the middle of packing and getting ready to move on the 27th, so let me know early, so that I may have 1 less thing to think about on my list.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
BUMP .... $175 shipped .... is a good deal for a guy or gal that wants a Tazer JL !

Remember, this unit will give you all that the $329 Tazer Mini offers...

I cannot vouch for this seller.... but again, good price for this Tazer JL...

Sponsored

navyflyer

First Name
“Chopper” Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubi
Occupation
Airline pilot
I am actually ok with $175 w/ a USB Cable. So, let me know if someone is interested.
I am actually in the middle of packing and getting ready to move on the 27th, so let me know early, so that I may have 1 less thing to think about on my list.
arrived the other day, working great. Thanks again.
Sponsored