Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
  • Banned
I'm new to this section of the forum, so apologies if this has been asked. I don't see any QTDDTOT post here (questions that don't deserve their own thread) post here.

What discount dealers allow all matters of a pre-order, who are known for deep discounts that is, to be done without a dealer visit, only requiring one to take possession of the JL?

Koons does right? Does Station in Mansfield, MA....any of the others?

Thanks.
Sponsored

Hughesonthenet

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue 2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
IT Director
OP
OP

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
  • Banned

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
I hear ya...and I'm aware of the thread...problem is I have to dig through 30 pages looking for such stuff.
I'm buying from Kim at Superior Jeep in Conway, Arkansas. I've never been there and have only talked to her via email and on the phone. I ordered 2 weeks ago today and it's already in KZ status. The drive (one way) is about 350 miles for me. Using tread lightly and her discounts, I'm at about 7% under invoice. Oh yeah, no deposit required for an order either.

Hughesonthenet

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue 2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
IT Director
I hear ya...and I'm aware of the thread...problem is I have to dig through 30 pages looking for such stuff.
No need to search through all of it. Page 1 of the thread is kept up-to-date with the dealers that have been identified.

OP
OP

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
  • Banned
No need to search through all of it. Page 1 of the thread is kept up-to-date with the dealers that have been identified.
And once again, I appreciate the good intentions, but my question doesn't seem to be addressed short of my calling these dealers---which, I get it..I may have to do.

What discount dealers allow all matters of a pre-order, who are known for deep discounts that is, to be done without a dealer visit, only requiring one to take possession of the JL?
Sponsored