First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys, 2022 JL Willys Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

If you find a nice new wrangler on a dealer lot you want, but the dealer tries to rip you off like a slime ball… Walk away. Then try this:

Have a friend go to dealer lot and take it for a test drive, and leave the salesman behind. Have them take it out for at least three hours to the worst, god-foresaken mud pit you can find, and drive it around until the vehicle color is nothing but a dark shade of mud. Feel free to crack the windows occasionally just to make sure some gets inside. Make sure you put at least 100 miles on it, even if you have to put it up on blocks and leave a brick on the gas petal. Then have them return it, and walk away saying they will “think about it.”

Then, after the dealer goes to the effort of cleaning it all up and putting it back on the lot, do it again with a different friend. Repeat as necessary.

Then, once the vehicle has at least 300 miles on it and their detailing crew is fed up with cleaning the same one over and over, walk in, take for a short test drive, act excited, and offer them at least 5% less than the original price you wanted. Tell them that the mileage of the vehicle “seems high” for a new vehicle, but you will “take it off their hands” if they play ball. Then drive away with your new vehicle, go pick up all the friends that helped you, and go mudding like you would anyway!👍

And if that doesn’t work and they don’t come down in price, just keep sending more “friends” in for test drives. You’ll get it eventually.😈
Sounds not a bad idea for pissing off dealers:CWL:
Sponsored

OP
OP
bio86250

bio86250

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys, 2022 JL Willys Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Don't get excited about free oil changes....you may get an extra quart overfill in that free change! I would go new...way too much for used! ✌
Yeah I have new direction for Mopar Performance build, so eventually I decide to get JL. Suggestion appreciated.