Sponsored

Seemego4WD

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU xr
Dealer went to submit my order last night and it wouldn't take it. Today they confirmed with factory rep that XR ordering is closed for 2023 ordering. They do not expect it to open back up. They are not sure when all 2023 ordering will close and when the 24 announcement will be coming. They refunded my deposit no problem and will keep me posted. Now I wait.
Sponsored

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
Great— the inevitable price increase, plus whatever changes, liked and wanted or not.

RubiconOO7

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR, 2015 BMW X5M
Depending on what your looking for and were planning to order, possibly you could find a new 2023 at one of the better Jeep dealers listed on the forum.

I consider myself lucky as being a first time Jeep owner, I was able to find exactly what I was looking for, at a dealership 30 minutes away, this past November.

Best of luck! :flag:

Dealer went to submit my order last night and it wouldn't take it. Today they confirmed with factory rep that XR ordering is closed for 2023 ordering. They do not expect it to open back up. They are not sure when all 2023 ordering will close and when the 24 announcement will be coming. They refunded my deposit no problem and will keep me posted. Now I wait.

Shark01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 392, 2005 Ford GT, 1999 Lamborghini Diablo
Meh, nothing there you can’t do yourself (except for the warranty). Willing to bet that the difference in the as-ordered vehicle price when the XR was first put on hold in September to when the order banks open back up in June would pay for the tires and regearing.

Sponsored

BigWilly

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I work at a CDJR dealership in Pataskala OH and we have 5 XC Willys on our lot available, and TWO High-Tide Wranglers as well.

BigWilly

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I work at a CDJR dealership in Pataskala OH and we have 5 XC Willys on our lot available, and TWO High-Tide Wranglers as well.
XR upfits. Dumb spellchecker

JESM

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver Moab
My dealer told me the same thing. States that the XR package kept on delaying my build. Also said you cannot order the TRX truck anymore. Or a 392 with XR package. I am always skeptical but I guess it's true.....

OP
OP
Seemego4WD

Seemego4WD

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU xr
My dealer told me the same thing. States that the XR package kept on delaying my build. Also said you cannot order the TRX truck anymore. Or a 392 with XR package. I am always skeptical but I guess it's true.....
they did say any order that’s in, will be Built. Time will tell.

i have a jeep, so I’m not desperate and not willing to settle. so I’ll watch to see what happens with the 2024 and watch the available ones locally.

Last edited:

Sponsored

moonrover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Tundra SR5 OR
I don’t think this is a parts delay, more like a schedule price hike/ or 2024 ramp.

JHJLUR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GC Overland, 18 JLUR
2024 is available in the next allocation, won’t be long before it’s back up.

JESM

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver Moab
So the 2024 orders will be starting now?
Sponsored