Sponsored

ajkitebrder40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, Hydro Blue
I work at a CDJR dealership in Pataskala OH and we have 5 XC Willys on our lot available, and TWO High-Tide Wranglers as well.
The green Willy's Sport with half doors is basically what I was looking at, I'm guessing you guys don't do 7% below invoice, ha.

It's hard to switch from a JLUR and lose lockers, but the XR is a nice package if I could get it at roughly the same price I sell mine for.
Sponsored

Capt. Don

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited High Tide
Occupation
US Merchant Marine Master, 100T
Vehicle Showcase
Are High Tides still open to order? Gets you the Xtreme Recon package and a couple other nice to have options.

Ron Texas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rubicon
I wonder if this is in anyway connected to the constraints Ford has seen on the Sasquatch package. Maybe the reduced fuel efficiency is causing targets to be missed.

BigWilly

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
The green Willy's Sport with half doors is basically what I was looking at, I'm guessing you guys don't do 7% below invoice, ha.

It's hard to switch from a JLUR and lose lockers, but the XR is a nice package if I could get it at roughly the same price I sell mine for.
Actually, a couple of the ones we have come with the half doors and mirror kit.

Sponsored

Old Jeeper

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Port Charlotte, FL, Naples Fl, 17 Oaks Ranch, Tex
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLR-X 2023 JLR, 2021 JTR. 20 F 450 KR,
Occupation
US Army Infantry, IT Engineer
That sucks. Hopefully order banks for 2024 will open early this year.
TellTale: I just went to the Jeep.com and built a Gladiator Mojave and a Rubicon. 2023 version.

The website is sparsely populated with option. In fact only ONE engine shows, the V6, missing are various packages.

All this tells me Jeep is beginning to wrap up production of 2023s, you can still order but not much to pick from. This help the dealers move the old stock and current stock.

TexasJeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubi 392 on order
Umm, I don't think you can base anything off the Jeep build website. That thing is always behind, glitchy, inaccurate. Plus chose 2 models that have alot of standard items so there won't be many options. I still see the diesel option for Rubi and the Mojave only had one engine choice to begin with.

rubiland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Unlimited 392
Don't worry about it, they only made the niner grand cherokee for one year and they aren't worth anything. A wrangler with a v8 is not an investment.
This thing is the absolute furthest thing from an investment! LMAO. Still doesn’t change my mind, hope they don’t bring them back!

Sponsored

JHJLUR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GC Overland, 18 JLUR
2024 ordering starts at the next allocation, in about a month…this is ahead of the typical schedule that’s why certain options are in restriction.

Ron Texas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rubicon
2024 ordering starts at the next allocation, in about a month…this is ahead of the typical schedule that’s why certain options are in restriction.
Is 2023 a short model year? I also have a feeling XR is restricted because Jeep can only sell so many before their estimated fuel economy totals are dinged and they have to buy more mileage credits from Tesla or the like.

JHJLUR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GC Overland, 18 JLUR
Is 2023 a short model year? I also have a feeling XR is restricted because Jeep can only sell so many before their estimated fuel economy totals are dinged and they have to buy more mileage credits from Tesla or the like.
Yes it is, no that’s not the reason, the reason is they are rolling out the mildly refreshed 2024 and ordering starts soon…it’s different then usual, but it’s competition related as well as being related tho the last few years being unconventional….They want availability of parts etc for 2024 and 2023 is over as far as a model year for them…typically this is a summer fall timing, this year it’s expedited.

OP
OP
Seemego4WD

Seemego4WD

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU xr
Yes it is, no that’s not the reason, the reason is they are rolling out the mildly refreshed 2024 and ordering starts soon…it’s different then usual, but it’s competition related as well as being related tho the last few years being unconventional….They want availability of parts etc for 2024 and 2023 is over as far as a model year for them…typically this is a summer fall timing, this year it’s expedited.

Interested to see the changes, hoping the price doesn't get to crazy.

TexasJeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubi 392 on order
Nothing really official for this info yet as far as I’ve seen.
Sponsored