Ordering a JLUR today!

DadWagon

First Name
Matthew Couling
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Unless anyone has any hot intel as to why I absolutely need to wait for the MY20, I am gonna put in an order today!

JLUR
Bikini
auto
Tow package
8.4 package
LED package
Tan top
Tan leather
body colored flares
Stainless door sill plates
Mesh bikini top
Hinge gate reinforcement

Not gonna get proximity entry or the cold package because this jeep probably will never leave Oahu and have it's doors on 5% of the time.

Thoughts? Recommendations? Let me know, I'm placing the order today!
Sponsored

Kevin’s Rubi

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired flight test engineer
Awesome Matt, congratulations. I'd check out the "Things you wish you'd have gotten on your Jeep" thread to see if there's something you may want too. But your build sounds great! Enjoy!

Kevin’s Rubi

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired flight test engineer
Sorry, I should have put the link in:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-what-option-do-you-regret-not-getting.26647/

Mostly it's the proximity entry but that's not an issue for you. One suggestion though since you're going doors off most of the time. I wouldn't lock the glove box. A couple of my Jeep friends have had their glovebox's pried open. I just carry a back pack and throw anything I don't want taken in it before I leave the Jeep.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/going-topless-and-not-have-anything-stolen.26186/

Happy Jeeping!

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
I'm glad I have the cold weather package simply for the remote start - I crank the A/C when parking and then remote start when I'm getting ready to go.

I wish I'd have gotten proximity - thought I didn't need it and I don't, but when I have my 14 m/o daughter with me and I'm holding her and need to get my FOB out, would be nice to have prox. But if I was still single I wouldn't need it which I didn't take into account.

I don't think either situation applies to you, but just throwing out things to think about ;)

Sponsored

OP
OP
DadWagon

DadWagon

First Name
Matthew Couling
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
I'm glad I have the cold weather package simply for the remote start - I crank the A/C when parking and then remote start when I'm getting ready to go.

I wish I'd have gotten proximity - thought I didn't need it and I don't, but when I have my 14 m/o daughter with me and I'm holding her and need to get my FOB out, would be nice to have prox. But if I was still single I wouldn't need it which I didn't take into account.

I don't think either situation applies to you, but just throwing out things to think about ;)

Thanks for the feedback!

TJ2018

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR; 2020 Silverado Trail Boss
Vehicle Showcase
Thoughts? Recommendations? Let me know, I'm placing the order today!
That's gonna be one nice Wrangler! Looks like you got all the important bits and pieces! Good luck and enjoy!

KDR83

First Name
Krystian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
I think proximity key and cold weather package are always listed as the most regretted options people did not get

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds great! Enjoy that thread of options others regret not getting. Helped me decide. I’m ordering close to what you got minus the tan leather. It’s so hot here I don’t want to ever again experience leather burn on my legs. :sun: so I’m doing the cloth and just put tan seat covers over.
Yours will be great and the perfect Jeep for the island.
Sponsored