Wolverine

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ5, 2018 JLU Rubicon
I am too getting an error.
Oops... Looks like you found a broken link. We have notified the appropriate area to investigate and repair the problem. Please try again in a few hours.
I have tried and tried over three days and keep getting broken link error. Any suggestions?
Sponsored

Ajn13

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
I just ordered one through jeep chat also. The directions above were great, just kept getting an error message.

Wolverine

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ5, 2018 JLU Rubicon
I just ordered one through jeep chat also. The directions above were great, just kept getting an error message.
I just used the live chat as well. They said 10-12 weeks. Thanks a lot for the tip!

smithrd65

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL. BMW Z4 35is, Tesla Model X90D, Chevy 2500 LTZ
Question for every New JL owner
Have you received your Owners Manual & Glove box material? The fasted way to get a Hard copy of the owners manual is do the chat they will ask for your last 8 of the vin# and contact info. while logged into Jeep.com

Last have you received your welcome kit.

You can call this# for the welcome kit Jeep Standard Care #1800-521-3186

Sponsored

W5MQS

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Wrangler Rubicon JLU; 2020 Mercedes GLB 250; 2013 Red Ford F-150 4x4
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Interventional Cardiology
Yea...I called @Jeep Cares and asked for one a while back but come to think of it, I have never received it...even after they said I was 'approved' for it.

RDT300

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Just received mine today....Thickest owners manual I ever had for a vehicle...LOL. Took about 2 weeks
IMG_1634.JPG

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Owner's Manual for my JL arrived today. I called the Hotline number, requested the manual and it arrived 9 days later via USMAIL.

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
I emailed the wrangler hotline, told them I bought a JL, gave vin, and they still sent a JK Manual. I saw on here that they did that early on, but I thought after enough times they’d be getting it right by now. So I emailed them back... guess it will be mid week before I hear anything because of Memorial Day weekend.:angry:

Sponsored

mjsull

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Auto, Granite Crystal, Tan leather, Black Hard Top w/ Headliner, Steel Bumpers, LEDs, Cold Weather, Infotainment, Safety and Tow Group, Remote Start, Proximity Entry, Mopar Mats
Thanks for the info. I just called to order my manual. You've got to love 24x7 customer service. It's 5:15am my time and I just had the most pleasant conversation with the customer service rep.

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
I got these two with mine. The user guide is 336 pages. I guess there is a bigger one?

F968420F-7760-4B82-A39F-ADD62E9CC8D0.jpeg
Most realize this, but note you should get these booklets in a glove box w/Jeep jacket wrapped in plastic. However the "User Guide" is an odd collection of what I assume are legal things they need to provide you. It covers a lot of seatbelt use, child car seats, etc. in great detail for 300+ pages, lol.

The "Owner's Manual" is much larger and covers vehicle options and features.

As others, the web links were not working, so I used Jeep Chat and they stated it is on its way now, taking about 10 days.

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
Most realize this, but note you should get these booklets in a glove box w/Jeep jacket wrapped in plastic. However the "User Guide" is an odd collection owhat I assume are legal things they need to provide you. It covers a lot of seatbelt use, child car seats, etc. in great detail for 300+ pages, lol.

The "Owner's Manual" is much larger and covers vehicle options and features.

As others, the web links were not working, so I used Jeep Chat and they stated it is on its way now, taking about 10 days.
I got a jk manual by mistake. Took about a week. Still waiting on correct manual to get here.
Sponsored