Sponsored

Ordering a 4XE Tomorrow - Pick My Color!!!

Color choice

• Total voters
OP
OP

Raven9322

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Scoff. You do realize now that you’re going to have to do both. Give your salesman a chubby by telling him that you’re getting a second one. Add “surprise” at the end. See how he likes that.
Let me rephrase that... my wife wanted me to not get another Jeep. But since arguing is futile, she PREFERS sting gray lol
Sponsored

Deleted member 53226

We are placing our order for our Sahara 4XE in the morning but we are torn on the color. Love both combos but instead of flipping a coin, I thought I’d ask the community for help.

Sarge green with dark saddle leather
Or
Sting gray with black leather

What say you?
Why be so boring. It you're askin' opinions, I say chrome and red. Don't forget the sweet rims and tires. Surely you want people in town to be able to say, "Hey, there goes the guy with that cool new 4xe!"

Jeep Wrangler JL Ordering a 4XE Tomorrow - Pick My Color!!! 1618889181096

Another option is also a nice burgandy with gold rims. I am thinking this is a little too understated for true hybrid vehicle risk takers, but it's worth considering. Please note angry Asian teenager is optional.

Jeep Wrangler JL Ordering a 4XE Tomorrow - Pick My Color!!! 1618889457936

Sponsored

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Well, if she likes Sting Gray, get Sarge. There are far too many posts here about wives taking the Jeep away from the guy that wanted and bought it.

Or you could go by the hapy wife, happy life mantra. Either way, both are great colors and you can't really go wrong.

Yankee1019

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 RAM 1500 Crew Cab, 2023 JLU Reign Willys
Per wifey, Gecko Green or bust.... Whenever it finally becomes available!

Dgr401

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Sport S - Granite Crystal
Occupation
Retired
I voted for the sting gray/black. The Sarge Green is a great color but I personally don't like the saddle. Green/Black yes. Whatever you get, enjoy it!!!

VNT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT Challenger, 2015 Hemi Overland, 02 WJ 4.7, 2000 Durango, PT Cruisers, 2018 Punkn Sahara 2020 OB Rubicon
I would do Hydro Blue or Firecracker Red, go bold.

Sponsored

Cuyose

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Data Analyst
You have to go see them in person, no pic ever does the color justice, even in different lighting. I wasn't even considering Hella Yella when I was looking. I was looking at Punkin or Ocean Blue, until I saw the Yellow in person and loved it.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Can’t beat green with saddle on a Jeep.

I still can’t get over those f-ugly 20-inch wheels, though. What is Jeep thinking...?

Reinen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
You have to go see them in person, no pic ever does the color justice, even in different lighting. I wasn't even considering Hella Yella when I was looking. I was looking at Punkin or Ocean Blue, until I saw the Yellow in person and loved it.
I was looking at Hella Yella and would have it, but they won't do a color matched hard top in Hella Yella (why??). I cannot have a black hardtop in the desert sun. It has to be a light reflective color, so white won out for sun functionality.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Both are beautiful colors in person. We have a Sarge Green Diesel and just sold our Sting Gray JT.
The only reason I wouldn’t consider Sarge on the 4xE is the blue accents. I ordered a Rubicon 4xE for my wife, the blue accents(which she loves) played a big part in color choice.
On a Sahara I would be happy with either and just remove the blue accents.
Sponsored