Sponsored

Ordering a 4XE Tomorrow - Pick My Color!!!

Color choice

• Total voters

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 4xe, 21 Supra 3.0, 21 Pacifica Hybrid
Color choice is hard. We ordered a 4xe Rubicon and our first choice was Nacho but it's no longer available to order. We are selling a JL Mojito to get the Rubicon and my wife and kids love the Jeep. Did a family vote, we knew we wanted something bright and fun. Came down to Firecracker Red and Hella Yella. Man so tough. We ended up with a tie in votes and all agreed to go Firecracker Red. Just a good classic color for a Wrangler. But that Hella Yella with the black and blue trim and accent colors is really cool.

We already have a Pacific Hybrid that matches the Stingrey color and has the S/blacked out package and my upcoming C8 Corvette is blue. So didn't want grey or blue.
Sponsored

KebertXela

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Rubicon 4xe
Vehicle Showcase
I looked at hydro when I bought my gladiator last year. To be honest, I like chief a lot more
I admit, I am a little bias, just ordered one in the hydro blue/black combo. The rendering on the Jeep builder does not do it justice. It looks so much better in person. My only wish was that the Rubicon lettering/badging/tow hooks still come in red on the 4xe. Don't like the baby blue (especially the tow hooks) on darker blue look. Easily changed though. :rock:

AlgUSF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS, 2014 Tundra, 2013 Odyssey, 2002 Civic
I am totally biased, but I test drove a sting grey and liked it. When I got to the other dealer to drive the sarge green, I was SOLD! Not sure about the blue accents with the Sarge Green though, I like the black look with it. I'm thinking of plasti-dipping or removing the silver "Jeep" badge forward of the doors.

Sponsored

Dryver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe "Bridgette"
Granite Crystal Metallic.

SargeRubi3.0

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392 Rubicon Xr.
Sarge green and sting gray was the only two colors I was considering. I ended up choosing sarge green, just feels more “jeep”. But either way both are cool colors

OP
OP

Raven9322

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Nice!! Hope you have tons of fun in it, me And the fam love ours. Was you able to get a decent deal on the 4xe?
thanks! I got 8% off MSRP or about 4% under invoice. Talked to 14 dealers. Some wanted over MSRP which I found absurd lol
Sponsored