ORDERED JEEP WRANGLER SAHARA ALTITUDE TODAY

aujeepgirl

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
My husband and I placed an order today for our Jeep Wrangler Sahara Altitude . Just wanted to share that Mike Clinnin made ordering a Jeep extremely easy and the best pricing by far. We told him what we wanted, he did the build, gave us the best price!!! Mike is with Mall of Georgia CDJR definitely give him a call. He will save you thousands!!
Sponsored

JayJay

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLR
My husband and I placed an order today for our Jeep Wrangler Sahara Altitude . Just wanted to share that Mike Clinnin made ordering a Jeep extremely easy and the best pricing by far. We told him what we wanted, he did the build, gave us the best price!!! Mike is with Mall of Georgia CDJR definitely give him a call. He will save you thousands!!
Hi Dawn, if you're planning on taking the Tread Lightly discount be sure and get your membership processed in time. It needs to be active for at least 30 days before taking delivery.

Later,
Johnny

shayskywalker

First Name
shay.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara (Firecracker Red)
Hi Dawn, if you're planning on taking the Tread Lightly discount be sure and get your membership processed in time. It needs to be active for at least 30 days before taking delivery.

Later,
Johnny
tread lightly discount?

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 money pits: Turbo Busa, Road King, 22JLUR snazz
Occupation
Powerplant operator
wow, nice linky. I just looked and there is a green car icon for a dealer in Vegas. I just called the dealership and the salesperson is still working there. There is no date to show if the map and info is current.

The map shows 5% under invoice. I am gonna send a email to her and see how things go for a JKUR purchase.
Sponsored