Ordered Jeep with A/T Tires, came with H/T

paulsoncall

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
I went to inspect and test drive my new 2020 JLU Sahara today before actually picking it up on Thursday. First thing I noticed was that the installed tires were Dueler H/T, not the A/T that I ordered when I picked the anti-spin diff and cold weather group. Also noticed that there were no tires listed on the window sticker at all (only the wheel size). Dealer believes that there is a glitch in the 2020 ordering system. We went through it together and when you select anti-spin a prompt pops up that says "includes all-terrain tires". They are going to install ATs on there before Thursday, but just wanted to let everyone know to watch out for this. Make sure they confirm that you are getting ATs if you ask for them.
Sponsored

mreloc

First Name
ME
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Altitude; VWGTI
I went to inspect and test drive my new 2020 JLU Sahara today before actually picking it up on Thursday. First thing I noticed was that the installed tires were Dueler H/T, not the A/T that I ordered when I picked the anti-spin diff and cold weather group. Also noticed that there were no tires listed on the window sticker at all (only the wheel size). Dealer believes that there is a glitch in the 2020 ordering system. We went through it together and when you select anti-spin a prompt pops up that says "includes all-terrain tires". They are going to install ATs on there before Thursday, but just wanted to let everyone know to watch out for this. Make sure they confirm that you are getting ATs if you ask for them.
This is interesting. I also ordered a Sahara with anti-slip diff and it forced the ATs. I'm actually hoping it ships with the all seasons, as most of my driving will be city streets and highway and I want the least amount of noise possible. My Sahara hasn't been delivered yet, but was planning to ask my dealer to switch out the ATs for the AS's as a favor. Maybe I won't need to after all.

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
This is interesting. I also ordered a Sahara with anti-slip diff and it forced the ATs. I'm actually hoping it ships with the all seasons, as most of my driving will be city streets and highway and I want the least amount of noise possible. My Sahara hasn't been delivered yet, but was planning to ask my dealer to switch out the ATs for the AS's as a favor. Maybe I won't need to after all.
The All Terrains that come with the Sahara is pretty... meh.
If they are still using the GY Wrangler AT Adventure, then yea. they are essentially slightly aggressive version of all seasons in my opinion.

OP
OP

paulsoncall

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
The All Terrains that come with the Sahara is pretty... meh.
If they are still using the GY Wrangler AT Adventure, then yea. they are essentially slightly aggressive version of all seasons in my opinion.
I just picked up my Sahara. They ended up swapping out the HTs and putting on the Wrangler AT Adventures with Kevlar. I'm getting Duratracs installed tomorrow :)

OP
OP

paulsoncall

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
BTW let me know what happens.
Sponsored