Sponsored

Ordered from Criswell - 7% Off - Great People - No More Mojito!?

emptyminded42

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellayella JLU Sport S 6MT, Forester XT
Occupation
Engineer
Just dropping in to say I love the Bikini and Tan combo - if I did a custom order, it would probably be that combo on an Unlimited.

I would add the Cold Weather package - the cloth seats don't get very cold but a heated wheel is SO nice. I don't have it on my Jeep but it's really the only additional option I wish it had. OK, and maybe CarPlay. And the LSD.

I have heated seats and wheel on my other cars and it's amazing in the winter.

Pretty confident you can only get prox in the Sahara and up. I wouldn't sweat it.
Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Just dropping in to say I really don't like Mojito. I like bright colors on jeeps. I have had Firecracker Red, Hyper Green, Punk'n, and Hellayella. Mojito just doesn't do it for me.

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Reconsider the tan choice as it's hideous?
Who are you to judge someone else’s likes and dislikes?

The best thing about shopping Jeeps is walking through the lots and deciding what looks best to you?

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology

The best thing about shopping Jeeps is walking through the lots and deciding what looks best to you?
He asked for opinions and I gave mine. The tan tops and interiors looks like crap in my opinion and it seems many share that opinion.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Smile of Fury

Smile of Fury

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikini JL Sport S
Just dropping in to say I really don't like Mojito. I like bright colors on jeeps. I have had Firecracker Red, Hyper Green, Punk'n, and Hellayella. Mojito just doesn't do it for me.
Maybe it’s the metal flake you don’t like? All those colors are bright, but flat metallic instead of sparkle metallic. I think if they had a Punk’n version of Mojito/Bikini that would be my #1.

OP
OP
Smile of Fury

Smile of Fury

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikini JL Sport S

walking through looking at all the Wranglers was the best part. They all look great...even the one color I don’t like looks good. Funny it happens to be Ocean Blue. Lot of people seem to not like the tan soft top though. I like it, but ended up not getting it. Doesn’t work with the 2-door sport. Think you need body color flares and more body color for the tan to be an accent. With the JL instead of JLU it’s too prominent.

I did get the tan interior. Think it’s gonna look freakin awesome with the top down.

OP
OP
Smile of Fury

Smile of Fury

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikini JL Sport S
Welp! I was going back in forth on white or mojito
Yeah think I like it even more now that I can’t have it. White Jeep is classic though. Looks great and probably the best color for adding color mods to.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Maybe it’s the metal flake you don’t like? All those colors are bright, but flat metallic instead of sparkle metallic. I think if they had a Punk’n version of Mojito/Bikini that would be my #1.
Depending on the way the light hits it, Punk'n can have a sparkle. Really cool color. It can range from bright orange to a burnt orange, sparkly to flat.

TopDown2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I did get the tan interior. Think it’s gonna look freakin awesome with the top down.
I love tan, I wish I could get tan leather on a sport model. The fact is true that most people won't like tan, but that's okay because most people have no clue what looks good unless they're informed by the rest of the masses. Lol.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Smile of Fury

Smile of Fury

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikini JL Sport S
Just got my VIN! Still in D status. With the recent super-fast deliveries I was thinking I had a chance to get the Jeep by Thanksgiving. We'll see.
Ended up getting no comfort or tech options, just the anti-spin differential, side steps and floor mats, that's it. Bikini pearl, standard soft top, tan interior.

OP
OP
Smile of Fury

Smile of Fury

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikini JL Sport S
I took delivery of my new Wrangler on Friday. Absolutely LOVE it! 21 days order to pick up.

Wanted to give another shout out to Alex Ndanga and Julius Green. Alex was my sales guy, made everything easy, even stayed late so I could come in Friday instead of waiting until Saturday morning. Was joking with Julius that it was kind of like meeting celebrities hanging out there at Criswell. All the good things that are said about Criswell here are absolutely true.

The only part of the entire experience that wasn't perfect was a brief issue with my downpayment. I wanted to put a large amount on my Jeep DrivePlus card, had already got the OK, but it caught finance by surprise and they initially said I couldn't do it. They typically take AMEX, not other cards. Julius stepped in and got everything cleared up. I get the impression they might have taken a hit on it with the service fee, but in the end they did let me put a large chunk of the sale on my card. I don't want to claim what they can and can't do with different cards and my situation might have been atypical, so if you want to put your downpayment on a card then definitely get it clear with Julius beforehand, probably while you are working on your sales sheet.

SimpleAce

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I can agree, just ordered my 2020 JLUR sting gray through Alex and he made it so easy! Hopefully i get mine in the 21 days you dod id love to be driving mine by the end of january!

Formattc

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, Sarge Green
So is there a comprehensive dealer list or is one required to read through 115 pages in the hopes of finding a dealer in their area?

SimpleAce

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR