Sponsored

Ordered from Criswell - 7% Off - Great People - No More Mojito!?

Smile of Fury

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikini JL Sport S
Just got home from Criswell. Unbelievably fast, easy and honest car-ordering experience, just as everyone on here says. I feel fortunate this is more or less my home store. I worked with Alex, also met the famous Leon.

I ordered:
Wrangler JLSS
Manual
Bikini
Tan Soft Top
Tan interior
Anti-Spin Differential

Without a doubt the hardest part of the whole thing was walking past 150 Wranglers in the parking lot and changing my mind about which options I wanted every time I walked up to a new one. Things I learned
  1. Mojito! is far and away the absolute best color, end of discussion.
  2. My wife does not agree.
  3. All the colors are awesome
  4. According to Leon you can no longer factory-order Mojito!, it's been discontinued.
  5. The regular soft top is still pretty nice if you want black
Anyway, I got the 7% off invoice, worked out to about 8.6% off total MSRP. After tax and tags it's 2% under MSRP. If you have an FCA relationship or Tread Lightly you get another 1% off incoice. They're placing my order tomorrow, told them if I don't call them by 12pm we're good. What last minute impulse options should I get?!
Sponsored

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Just got home from Criswell. Unbelievably fast, easy and honest car-ordering experience, just as everyone on here says. I feel fortunate this is more or less my home store. I worked with Alex, also met the famous Leon.

I ordered:
Wrangler JLSS
Manual
Bikini
Tan Soft Top
Tan interior
Anti-Spin Differential

Without a doubt the hardest part of the whole thing was walking past 150 Wranglers in the parking lot and changing my mind about which options I wanted every time I walked up to a new one. Things I learned
  4. According to Leon you can no longer factory-order Mojito!, it's been discontinued.
Anyway, I got the 7% off invoice, worked out to about 8.6% off total MSRP. After tax and tags it's 2% under MSRP. If you have an FCA relationship or Tread Lightly you get another 1% off incoice. They're placing my order tomorrow, told them if I don't call them by 12pm we're good. What last minute impulse options should I get?!
Reconsider the tan choice as it's hideous?

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC

I ordered:
Wrangler JLSS
Manual
Bikini
Tan Soft Top
Tan interior
Anti-Spin Differential

I hear you on the colors - my better half was not enamored with Mojito (told her at least she'd now where I was at:). Living near Clemson we have quite a few Punk'n ones around. I keep bouncing from Red to Billet Silver.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Smile of Fury

Smile of Fury

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikini JL Sport S

DonBindas

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a 2020 JL Rubicon Unlimited in Bikini with Dark Saddle Leather on 7-8-19 and was delivered by Criswell 8-22-19
Occupation
KBB Analyst
Hmmm, strong argument. I disagree.
Beauty is in the eye of the Beer Holder, as we have never received as many compliments on any of our other interesting vehicles as this one.

People literally step off the sidewalk in-order-to tell us how much they love our Bikini/Saddle combination!

OP
OP
Smile of Fury

Smile of Fury

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikini JL Sport S
Reconsider the tan choice as it's hideous?
I still disagree that tan is hideous, but you may be right to reconsider. I think with a 2-door with black fender flares the tan isn’t the best choice. Too much going on in close proximity.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Smile of Fury

Smile of Fury

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bikini JL Sport S
Have had ours for a week now.

Love the LED's
Love the Winter Group. Thought It may be gratuitous. However, I will use it more days than I don't.
Why not do the Tread Lightly and save a percent more off?
Congrats! Appreciate the suggestions too. The more I think about it the more I realize I want the most base JLSS I can get and save that money to do mods I really want.

re: Tread Lightly, their website said you need to be a member for 30 days and with the cost of membership and the fact that I’m getting a relatively low priced JL it didn’t make or break the purchase and I didn’t want to wait. Been planning this for like 9 months, I’m done waiting! Although until September I thought I was getting a Mustang, but that’s a story for another time.

Phillysays

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl Rubicon
Make sure you get the proximity. So nice to keep your key in your pocket to lock and unlock doors.

Rouge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sting-Gray
Is that only for Sahara and above? I don’t think it’s an option on the Sport order sheet.
Unless I've missed something, it's not an option for Sport or Sport S. I wish it was though.
Sponsored