Hardtop headliner
Grab Handle
Remote keyless entry
8.4-inch Radio and premium audio
Advanced safety group
Safety group
LED lighting group
Cold weather group

Didn't get the steel bumper group, this Rubicon is going to be flat towed behind our RV and the curb weight will be right at our RV's weight limit.

Order was entered while we were there, just waiting for the VON, VIN and POC from the dealer.

Awesome resources in this forum about ordering, thanks to all of those who contributed to those sticky posts on the top of the forum!
Sponsored

AZ Great White

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Retired
Ordered a 2-door Rubicon yesterday (March 4) for the Mrs

Loaded:

2.0L with automatic
4:1 Rock-Trac HD FT 4WD
Snazzberry
Integrated off-road camera
Hinge-gate reinforcement
Heavy duty rock slider
Black 3-piece hard top
Perforated leather seats
Hardtop headliner
Grab Handle
Remote keyless entry
Advanced safety group
Safety group
LED lighting group
Cold weather group

Didn't get the steel bumper group, this Rubicon is going to be flat towed behind our RV and the curb weight will be right at our RV's weight limit.

Order was entered while we were there, just waiting for the VON, VIN and POC from the dealer.

Awesome resources in this forum about ordering, thanks to all of those who contributed to those sticky posts on the top of the forum!

I did the exact same thing for my retirement daily driver and towing behind our RV.
Order it on Feb 16th, received window sticker on 3/03 and as of yesterday it was at the body vendor so shipping just around the corner.

3D1CD87F-3F44-4671-8DEC-20A625F459CD.jpeg

018AF97D-F0D5-48B1-9F24-223DEF9E5CA5.png

BenDiem

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 991.2TT; 23 EVO RWD
Occupation
US Gov’t Contractor & Gym Rat
^^^ Huge 2 door fan. Nicest stock 2 door Rubicon extant!
Beautiful Jeep. Enjoy it! Probably the most expensive stock 2 door Jeep I’ve ever seen. Well done!
Cheers/B

OP
OP

mattebury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Just got the POC from the dealer, but it's not the final one where the Build Priority is '1' and the Status is 'D.' At least it has the VON on it. :)

This one is still showing a Status of 'BA' and a Build Priority of '99.' :(

I've asked the dealer to let me know when they've changed

Sponsored

rubiRI77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon two door. 2.0 Turbo.
I did the exact same thing for my retirement daily driver and towing behind our RV.
Order it on Feb 16th, received window sticker on 3/03 and as of yesterday it was at the body vendor so shipping just around the corner.

Jeep Wrangler JL Ordered a 2-Door Rubicon 018AF97D-F0D5-48B1-9F24-223DEF9E5CA5

Jeep Wrangler JL Ordered a 2-Door Rubicon 018AF97D-F0D5-48B1-9F24-223DEF9E5CA5
:clap:🤯 61k for a two door !!?? Wow that is actually pretty impressive. But seriously though, that is going to be a really beautiful Jeep! Congrats! I just got a two door sting gray and LOVE it!!

rubiRI77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a 2-door Rubicon yesterday (March 4) for the Mrs

Loaded:

2.0L with automatic
4:1 Rock-Trac HD FT 4WD
Snazzberry
Integrated off-road camera
Hinge-gate reinforcement
Heavy duty rock slider
Black 3-piece hard top
Perforated leather seats
Hardtop headliner
Grab Handle
Remote keyless entry
Advanced safety group
Safety group
LED lighting group
Cold weather group

Congrats!! That is going to be a gorgeous Jeep Too! Post pics when you get it! :like:

Djblack

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger r/t
New to forum . Ordered Willy's on 2/25/2021 got vin on 3/01/2021 . Great info here !!

Jhint77

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon Sting Gray
Occupation
A&P Mechanic
Following this. Will be ordering soon. Great info!!

Sponsored

AZ Great White

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Retired
:clap:🤯 61k for a two door !!?? Wow that is actually pretty impressive. But seriously though, that is going to be a really beautiful Jeep! Congrats! I just got a two door sting gray and LOVE it!!
Yes this cost more than my first house by a long shout! However after 46 years of working hard I decided this time to indulged myself even if it’s not the smartest economic decision to be made. Thankfully the dealer I’m working with was able to knock off almost 4 points off the MSRP.

rubiRI77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes this cost more than my first house by a long shout! However after 46 years of working hard I decided this time to indulged myself even if it’s not the smartest economic decision to be made. Thankfully the dealer I’m working with was able to knock off almost 4 points off the MSRP.

Good for you! 46 years? You absolutely deserve it. I only have 26 years in so far, and I just treated myself to a new Rubi too. Anyways - Congrats again, and enjoy it!

taxjoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2-door Wrangler Rubicon (ordered 4/3/21)
This is a beautiful Jeep. My wife and I are working on ordering ours as well. Ours is identical to yours except we want the machined lip wheels, body color hard top and fender flares, dual door group, engine block heater, and cargo tub liner. We really didn't think about the satin black grill or the upper body side graphic. The black grill and graphic really change the look in a very good way (and the black hard top and black fenders complete the nice contrast with Snazzberry paint). Please keep us posted on the progress and be sure to post lots of pictures when it arrives. Congratulations!

OP
OP

mattebury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
We have a VIN# and an estimated ship date of March 24. 😄😄 If that's true, wow! That would be 20 days from order to shipping.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Congrats. Pricey, haha. I stickered out at $59k. We picked it up on Jan 28th -- hit Moab two weeks later. So glad to have a STOCK 2 door in the garage. It's honestly pretty much perfect. Wife's DD. Trail occasionally here/there. Only thing we might do would be to add a small 1 inch spacer, 315's when the tires wear out, and likely will add onboard ARB compressor. Doubt I'll add a winch... just will carry some recovery gear.

Jeep Wrangler JL Ordered a 2-Door Rubicon 1615343020929
Sponsored