Dadgummit

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited -- 1966 Pontiac GTO Convertible
**Update
Anthony at Roam and I have been emailing back and fourth today. He is very concerned that I am taken care of and I already have a tracking number for the box that has the correct part. I have to say the customer service I've received is top notch, everyone slips up once in a while, what sets a company apart is how they take care of you. This company is great!!

My rock sliders arrived today and I was all excited to do an install. They arrived in one long box and one smaller box. Inside the long box were the 2 sliders and 3 pairs of brackets. In the small box were 4 more pairs of brackets. After unpacking all of the brackets I unpacked the sliders to find they were the 2 door version. Ugh!!

I now have two 2-door sliders and 14 mounting brackets. I am not sure which brackets are which.

I will keep you posted.

Here are the 7 pairs of brackets. Wonder which ones are 2 door and which are 4 door. are some of them interchangeable.

IMG_0615-X2.jpg

Yup. 2-door

IMG_0618-X2.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
Oopsie. I wonder if someone else got your 4 door steps.

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
My rock sliders arrived today and I was all excited to do an install. They arrived in one long box and one smaller box. Inside the long box were the 2 sliders and 3 pairs of brackets. In the small box were 4 more pairs of brackets. After unpacking all of the brackets I unpacked the sliders to find they were the 2 door version. Ugh!!

I now have two 2-door sliders and 14 mounting brackets. I am not sure which brackets are which.

Hopefully Roam gets back to me and I am not left with sliders that are worthless to me. I will keep you posted.

Here are the 7 pairs of brackets. Wonder which ones are 2 door and which are 4 door. are some of them interchangeable.

IMG_0615-X2.jpg

Yup. 2-door

IMG_0618-X2.jpg
Man that stuff happens. Sucks but I know they will get you taken care of. I can supply pics of my frame mounted brackets if needed but they are going to the heavier ones. They are in the box that had 4. The ones that came in the slider box are for the two door version.

Brett
Sponsored