Vehicle(s)
22JLU 392 XR, 21 Charger Hellcat Redeye
We ordered the same day, 11/13.
Sting-Gray Sahara Altitude
Dual tops
Cold weather group
Tow pkg
LED lighting group.

Dealer informed me last week “expected ship date 5/19”, which typically means expected build date.

Jeep Chat last night said “has been scheduled for production and should start production shortly”.

I sold my JKU in January expecting the new one to arrive soon thereafter. Now I just hope it gets here before August. We have two other vehicles, but the 2nd is a very rare Corvette, so I’m not thrilled to be putting more miles on it.
Please tell me its a C8.R. lol
Sponsored

Super

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JK, 2022 JL
Vehicle Showcase
Took me 26 weeks. At this point you can call Jeep and have them prioritize you. You'll get some emails when things move along.

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
A C8.R edition is not rare at all (1,000 produced). It’s a 2011 Callaway SC652 Carbon Edition Z06. Only 3 were produced:like:

Jeep Wrangler JL Ordered 20 weeks ago still “d” status. D47FA531-2E37-4A38-ACCD-F47D0FB74C2F

Dude… 🤤🤤🤤

Some car rental places will do long term rentals I believe, just a thought.​

leakgator

First Name
Branson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Hello!
I have a 392 Sarge Green XR and I am at 30 weeks.
It has been in JB for 42 days.
If I could get a 23 I would. Never did I think I'd be still waiting.
I totally get parts shortages, but what gets me is people have gotten theirs already that have the same options. I ordered the day after you could order a 22 and NADA!
Ok done whining......for now.

Sponsored

Rubi64L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sting Gray 392, 2000 Supercharged WJ
Hello!
I have a 392 Sarge Green XR and I am at 30 weeks.
It has been in JB for 42 days.
If I could get a 23 I would. Never did I think I'd be still waiting.
I totally get parts shortages, but what gets me is people have gotten theirs already that have the same options. I ordered the day after you could order a 22 and NADA!
Ok done whining......for now.
What options did you get? There's definitely got to be some rhyme or reason to this... I've heard of some options (like the doors-off mirror kit) slowing things down, or the multiple top and door options throwing a wrench into the works.

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
What options did you get? There's definitely got to be some rhyme or reason to this... I've heard of some options (like the doors-off mirror kit) slowing things down, or the multiple top and door options throwing a wrench into the works.
I wonder if it was the doors off mirror kit holding my 12/6/21 order up. The strange thing is that my order moved beyond the “gathering parts” phase months ago, but has been sitting at the “now in scheduling” phase ever since, without ever moving on to D1.

OP
OP

SargeRubi3.0

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392 Rubicon Xr.
I’m thinking the half doors have slowed my order up. Btw still d status

Rubi64L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m thinking the half doors have slowed my order up. Btw still d status
That's annoying - you'd think that Jeep would want people to option the heck out of their cars because that's where the profit is.

While I was excited that mine went from order to D to D1 and then "in transit" in about two months, I've still yet to get it. Dealer won't answer my inquiries, and Jeep Chat just says "it should have been there on the 16th from what I can see." Hopefully the dealer didn't mistakenly stick it on the lot and sell it.... I'd be very pissed.

Tejas392

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting for my 392
I was notified Wednesday mine has arrived at dealer after 1 month of KZ S status. Ordered 11/9/22 built 4/9/22 KZ(shipping) since 4/12/22. XR normal top no half doors and with all other options except cold weather and floor mats. 190 days about 27 weeks from order to dealer. Thrilled, now I just have to get a flight to Granger.

Sponsored

Rubi64L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got the call from my dealer that my Jeep was unloaded from the truck today. I'm not letting them touch it other than to check fluids, etc. It's going straight to a shop that will ceramic coat it to keep the scratches at bay (and keep me from having to wax it for 5 years). I'm glad that it's finally here - 392 XR, Sting Gray, black grille, headliner, tow package, trail rails, trail cam, corning gorilla glass, windshield tie-down, and Mopar floor mats.

Looks like it sat in the rail yard for about a week before they could get enough cars onto the truck to the dealer. But, now it's here, so I'll grab it and have fun with it as soon as I can.

Quadjeeper

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392XR
Occupation
retired
Still in D myself. Ordered 12-4, 392 XR, Sarge, glass, cam, tow. Did get an update from dealer this week, scheduled for build on 7-4. Can only hope.

Love6MT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
I got an email from Jeep that my Jeep was built and being shipped.

I have received two emails from Jeep once in January to thank me for being patient, then this email congratulating me that my vehicle was built and being shipped.

22’ XR package ordered ~ 10/1/21

Bpieroway

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo xc70, civic hatchback touring

I have received two emails from Jeep once in January to thank me for being patient, then this email congratulating me that my vehicle was built and being shipped.

"F" that is awesome !!!

OP
OP

SargeRubi3.0

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392 Rubicon Xr.

did you go from “d”status to email, or d-d1-kz etc ?
Sponsored