Ordered 20 weeks ago still “d” status.

SargeRubi3.0

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392 Rubicon Xr.
Ordered on dec 14th 21, sarge green, xr, sot, half doors, gg and trail cam.

may 3 makes 20 weeks, been back and forth from c to d several times. Anyone else in this boat with me ? Or any rays of hope?
Sponsored

Sierrarulz

First Name
Sierra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2022
Nope same as you! Ordered 12/22
Black Sahara, hard top, all safety features, and remote start.
nothing still. 🥲😭

Rob97RR

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 392 XR Rubi, 2023 C8 Corvette Z06 & 2023 Ducati
Occupation
Stay at home dad to 2 munchkins, best job in the world!
Ordered Dec 6th, went "D" and got my Vin in just over 24 hours, and nothing since.
I reached out to Jeep Chat for the millionth time recently, and when the nice Lady said I was "still in the scheduling stage", I mentioned that May 8th will be 5 months from the day I was issued my Vin with still no build date in sight. She immediately said she was escalating my case (to whom, I don't know,) and to expect a call... And that was a week ago. Still no call, no email, and no build date. Nada. :(

EDIT: I should mention that I recently picked up a different 22' that came available near me in case the one I have on order never get's built, so I'm now selling my 2021.

See the link HERE if anyone's interested in it.
-Rob

Last edited:

powerfade

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito!, 2022 JLUWXR Sarge
Totally worth the wait hang in there brother!
Jeep Wrangler JL Ordered 20 weeks ago still “d” status. FFDC2BB8-0C5C-4E63-8022-DBD7BCA92B32

Tejas392

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting for my 392
They should start moving soon, a bunch of the November orders and the October stragglers were built in April. I got an email from dealer when my 'ship date' aka approximate build date was scheduled. It was a few days behind that date when dealer let me know it was ready to ship which would take around a month. Then the shipping data system was shut down to stop the hackers. Anyway, I do not think you will have to wait much longer for some good news.

Sponsored

cgrosen324

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Oh man I remember these threads, posts, etc. I ordered in Aug 21 and took delivery at the end of Jan. I feel your pain! I laugh at myself when I think about how many times I checked with (useless) Jeep chat, bugged my dealer, etc. Like others have said, it is well worth the wait! Best of luck.

KAB96F

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon XR
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Oh man I remember these threads, posts, etc. I ordered in Aug 21 and took delivery at the end of Jan. I feel your pain! I laugh at myself when I think about how many times I checked with (useless) Jeep chat, bugged my dealer, etc. Like others have said, it is well worth the wait! Best of luck.
I'd kill to only wait 5 months. :LOL: Many of us are heading into 5 months, or more, and are still gathering f#cking parts. 🤬

cgrosen324

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
I'd kill to only wait 5 months. :LOL: Many of us are heading into 5 months, or more, and are still gathering f#cking parts. 🤬
I hear you. It amazes me we’re in a worse spot supply chain wise vs last year. I honestly thought things would be better now. I won’t say any more as to avoid a political ding.

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
My 11/13 order supposedly has a 5/19 ship date. I've kinda moved on from that order and am pushing my dealer to get me a different model from another dealer. I'm even contemplating trading mine in immediately for another model when it arrives, if he is unable to secure the one I want. Shouldn't lose anything considering I'm getting it below invoice. We'll see.

Sponsored

Bpieroway

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo xc70, civic hatchback touring
Ordered on dec 14th 21, sarge green, xr, sot, half doors, gg and trail cam.

may 3 makes 20 weeks, been back and forth from c to d several times. Anyone else in this boat with me ? Or any rays of hope?
D status still. November effing 20th !!

JLUCQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392
12/16 order. 392, dual top, mats, tow. Sometime within the last couple weeks it went D1 and got a 5/4 ship date. Not getting my hopes up but I’ll probably check with the dealer for a status on Friday.

kharland17

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
D status since 12/3.. was getting the runaround. found a xr black rubicon nearby and jumped on it. everything i wanted minus the cold weather package. I'm planning on adding heated seats to it. oh and canceling my order.

I could have waited but i was told in march it would be here... I also just had a newborn and my 2 door wasn't cutting it.

cgrosen324

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
My 11/13 order supposedly has a 5/19 ship date. I've kinda moved on from that order and am pushing my dealer to get me a different model from another dealer. I'm even contemplating trading mine in immediately for another model when it arrives, if he is unable to secure the one I want. Shouldn't lose anything considering I'm getting it below invoice. We'll see.
Out of curiosity what other model are you considering?

JABCAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GC High Altitude 4x4, '22 JLU on order
Occupation
College Professor
Out of curiosity what other model are you considering?
There are some High-Tides in transit to local dealers with basically the same options & in the same color. So I am trying to pick up one of those.

And to be honest, I keep going back & forth. The High-Tide comes with the Xtreme Recon pkg, but doesn't have the tow pkg or dual tops that I ordered on our Sahara Altitude. Also has black fenders instead of body-color (I prefer the body-color). I already have a Rubicon suspension & oem steel bumpers waiting for the Sahara, so don't really need the Xtreme Recon except I like the wheels/tires. The High-Tide is about $4k more than the Sahara Altitude we have ordered, so I could always upgrade the wheels/tires for less.

Just tired of waiting, and I need a vehicle now vs another few months or whenever my order finally arrives.
Sponsored