Not open for further replies.

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
Where do you get this detailed information from?
It's honestly a lot of fluff. I trim it down here because, who GAS if you get ingate/rebay 'ed 50 times. The important stuff is when is it gonna get here!
Sponsored

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
My dealer passed this along today:

SWANTON SCANNER, OH SPLC_CODE In-Transit 02/27/18 10:03:00 AM ETA: 03/12/2018 - 03/16/2018

Can anyone confirm whether this indicates she's on a train and rolling, or just a pre-load ping? Swanton looks to be just outside Toledo. Thanks!

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
I agree it is a lot of fluff. But I missed the original tracking here by one day and my order was too close to being completed when the second one came around. I would’ve felt guilty taking up a spot.

That being the case since I was getting all mixed info about my eta to dealer and the fact that my lease ends March 7th my lack of patience got the best of me and I needed some form of tracking.

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
My dealer passed this along today:

SWANTON SCANNER, OH SPLC_CODE In-Transit 02/27/18 10:03:00 AM ETA: 03/12/2018 - 03/16/2018

Can anyone confirm whether this indicates she's on a train and rolling, or just a pre-load ping? Swanton looks to be just outside Toledo. Thanks!
That looks to be on a train.

Sponsored

EZJeeping

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon (JLUR)
43326B48-9058-4DE2-AF19-C290CF458B9B.png
So, interesting convo with Jeep chat. System has an estimated ship date of 3.5.

Grr.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Don't the stock sliders stay on with the Ace Sliders? Do you know if the Ace Sliders hang down below the level of the stock sliders? Any idea how much?
I don’t. I’m betting the guys at Ace know this information. The stock sliders can stay on with the Ace sliders, that’s probably what I’ll choose to do.

Sponsored

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
I don't know if things are speeding up for everybody else too (or if I'm just mentally anchoring only on the horror stories), but I flew through the build/inspection process. Ordered 2/15, D1 a few days later, E yesterday, and now I'm told it is KZ with an ETA of 3/14-3/18 to my dealership in Southern California. I'm a "believe it when I see it" kind of guy, but they've been way faster than all provided estimates so far... If it arrives on schedule, I may actually have a problem with my Tread Lightly affiliate code not being valid yet!

STL J-Hawk

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver 2018 JLUS!, 2016 Tahoe
I don't know if things are speeding up for everybody else too (or if I'm just mentally anchoring only on the horror stories), but I flew through the build/inspection process. Ordered 2/15, D1 a few days later, E yesterday, and now I'm told it is KZ with an ETA of 3/14-3/18 to my dealership in Southern California. I'm a "believe it when I see it" kind of guy, but they've been way faster than all provided estimates so far... If it arrives on schedule, I may actually have a problem with my Tread Lightly affiliate code not being valid yet!
Congrats....But this right here is what is maddening about this process. There is no rhyme or reason to how orders are processed. It is like they are drawing numbers out of a hat for the builds each day!

98TJ

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Wrangler Sport
You are lucky!! I ordered on 1/31, D somewhere before 2/7, D1 on 2/8, then back to D on 2/23 and there I sit. But according to Jeep chat I never went into D1, there's nothing they can do until I have been in D for 30 days. (currently on day 27) Super frustrated.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.