Not open for further replies.

Bill Tower

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon unlimited 4 door, Firecracker Red
I'd have said, don't tint it, forget the paint protection, and you are charging me for air? VTR is Vehicle Theft Replacement, another service tell them to forget. Doc fee, I get that. Many dealerships have those. The rest is all BS. The only way I'd say ok to the tint is a stock vehicle. This was an order.
I said all that , tinting is under contract all vehicles get that , yes charging for air, Theft replacement required an all vehicles. Take it or leave it., that's bottom line. They are acting this way because of the 5% under invoice the salesman made OTD $54441.10.,New order OTD $50734.48 save $3707.00 with new order.
Hope to get my new Vin and Von added
Sponsored

reddjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon JL
Hopefully soon for people not in the list but I'm assuming a lot of new orders were 2 Doors and those have months of waiting
thanks...i'll keep an eye out. will it be its own thread like last time? just don't want to miss it. i ordered a 4dr. rubi.

will1111

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
thanks...i'll keep an eye out. will it be its own thread like last time? just don't want to miss it. i ordered a 4dr. rubi.
I'm sure it'll be announced here first then its own thread the day of tracking opening up

manuka

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR (on order), 2017 Chevy Volt
Can someone talk me into buying the automatic? they have same one in auto.. ughhh
They are both great choices. Ignore MPG, and all the other data. Just get the one that you will ENJOY the most!

Sponsored

joeyjoejoe285

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara - Granite Crystal Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
My delivery status has been delayed over a month now due to a "rail car issue". The tracking spreadsheet now says "Informal delay-Hold for diversion". Does anyone know what this could mean? My dealer does not know any details or is just not telling me what's going on.
:headbang:
Latest spreadsheet update lists mine as "GateOut" - finally on the move!!!:please:

Mid-life Wrangler

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU
So many people who have signed up on the tracking list have never posted anything on the forum and are just on it for the tracking...
Just sucks...
Yeah, I had that same thought when the original tracking list was closed. There should be a minimum post requirement. Luckily my Jeep has arrived, but I would also be salty if I was not able to get on a tracking list after actively following and contributing to the forums while others with less than 5 posts got in. I understand it’s first come first served, but...

Edit: I’ve been enjoying my Jeep and got behind on my forum reading. I posted before seeing Jay’s response. Sorry to bring this up again.

Rumblefish

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite JLUR; 2015 BMW R1200GS
Someone is about to run into some traffic on the way to the dealership. It always happens when you are in a hurry.

giphy.gif

Sponsored

STL J-Hawk

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver 2018 JLUS!, 2016 Tahoe
@JAY According to Jeep Chat I have a VIN, but I am not showing up in the spreadsheet as having one. Should I be at D1 stage?

Thanks!!

STL J-Hawk

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silver 2018 JLUS!, 2016 Tahoe
I had a VIN right away & am still in D.
I wish this system made even a little bit of sense. There are orders placed after mine, that are further along, and I know I am not the only one. I am sure there is a reason, but just strange to say the least.

Bill Tower

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon unlimited 4 door, Firecracker Red
That is bullshit right there. It's not how that works if you qualify. 20 year retired, current military or 100% disabled.
20 year retired, just mad because of 5% under invoice, Don’t talk me any more. Take it or leave it, so I leave it. Reordered and saved 3707, with new dealer

LydiaSP613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
I wish this system made even a little bit of sense. There are orders placed after mine, that are further along, and I know I am not the only one. I am sure there is a reason, but just strange to say the least.
I agree!! It’s so confusing & all over the place! Jeep’s system, just to clarify, not the awesome work JLWF is doing!!! These guys are limited by the ridiculous information they’re given.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.