ORDER TRACKING for your Jeep Wrangler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggurat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue Sahara
No, the site only shows the first 12 characters of the VIN, the rest of it is hidden and will be different.

I entered in my info on the cryptostickers site and noticed the entry below min had the exact same VIN. Should I be concerned? The other one has an order date of 2/8. Mine was 2/20.
Sponsored

JLU_Pilot

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR - (Lady) ; 2013 Chevy Traverse
No idea what you are saying
Buddy of mine informed me I could track buildsheet and sticker creation at the following URL http://jl.cryptostickers.net/

I entered my info, then scrolled down to see - my entry JDPBlackRubi.... ordered on 2/20, has the same VIN as the "Jeep" entry directly below, whose order was placed 2/8. Should I be concerned that it appears two people have been assigned the same VIN (potentially).

IMG_4306.PNG

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6
Congrats... Hopefully have mine tomorrow. Black has me questioning my Granite choice.
Having been to my nearest Jeep Dealer to have a closer look at them I saw the 4 "primary" colors there and have to say they all look great!! I told my wife if I could only afford one of each color :rock:

But really you can't go wrong, imo, I went with White - but Granite made me keep debating and Red was trying to mess with my emotions as well, and the Black is such as classy color; then there was Punkin I only saw in pictures but looked awesome.... If they only made paint that would change color with your mood that day :dance::beer:

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6
Buddy of mine informed me I could track buildsheet and sticker creation at the following URL http://jl.cryptostickers.net/

I entered my info, then scrolled down to see - my entry JDPBlackRubi.... ordered on 2/20, has the same VIN as the "Jeep" entry directly below, whose order was placed 2/8. Should I be concerned that it appears two people have been assigned the same VIN (potentially).

IMG_4306.PNG
No, the site only shows the first 12 characters of the VIN, the rest of it is hidden and will be different.

sportylexy

First Name
Lexy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
General Manager Fairfield Inn and Suites
This morning I had an ETA of 2-22 thru 2-26. Now is is 3-2 thru 3-6. I have no idea why it changed . It's coming by truck from Toledo to Louisville. I can drive it in less than 6 hours.
I just reached out to Jeep chat, my eta has moved from between 2/24-2/28 to 2/27 - 3/3. I was previously told it had already shipped, but chat explained to me that shipping arrangements had not been made yet. I wonder if this is why I'm not showing on the website anymore.

Sponsored

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6

FrenchSSGTMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUS V6
Hey Guys,
How long do you usually stay in JB ; I mean if everything goes smoothly, since I know a few people here have been stuck in JB for days/weeks now...
Pretty sure I’m only there for the mopar headliners.
Thanks !

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
Hey Guys,
How long do you usually stay in JB ; I mean if everything goes smoothly, since I know a few people here have been stuck in JB for days/weeks now...
Thanks !
Hey Mike, PM @JAY and let him know to send you my email. Shoot me over something as I want to and you back something. Reference this post.

JLU_Pilot

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR - (Lady) ; 2013 Chevy Traverse
Thanks guys.... somehow I missed that.

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
Hey Guys,
Thanks !
it might be later tonight or in the am but I’ll send it. :like: I’m , um, a little busy at the moment...:beer:

Sponsored

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
It finally left Toledo!

Still in Ohio in Walbridge buts at least it’s moving.

New eta of 3/1-3/5

OversandJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2014 JKU Sport S, 2007 JKU Sport, 1997 TJ,
OH to MA on a train in two days. Five days and counting to go 30 miles from the railyard to the dealer. Driving me crazy!

Poynter32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Granite Crystal
For what it’s worth for those stuck in JB. I was stuck in JB for a week and went to KZ today. You can see my build in my signature but basically everything except steel bumpers, mats, upgraded wheels

Edit: also I still have a widow sticker and am on my dealer website but not on the Jeep website.

Last edited:

FrenchSSGTMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUS V6
For what it’s worth for those stuck in JB. I was stuck in JB for a week and went to JB today. You can see my build in my signature but basically everything except steel bumpers, mats, upgraded wheels
Sorry I don’t get it, you were stuck in JB for a week and went to JB today...?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.