ORDER TRACKING for your Jeep Wrangler

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon JL
have a rubi on order (took over one that the dealer had ordered)....order date was mid-january and it's still in D status. its over 5 weeks now. what's the longest someone has been in D status...and how much longer do i have to go. :(

i know...i know...it'll be worth the wait...but...

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
If soft tops are backordered until mid March does this mean some of us with hardtop only orders could get priority and possibly skip the line to get built and out of the way quicker? :)
That’s just mean :giggle:

Rumblefish

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite JLUR; 2015 BMW R1200GS
If soft tops are backordered until mid March does this mean some of us with hardtop only orders could get priority and possibly skip the line to get built and out of the way quicker? :)
Nope, I am Hard Top only, and still stuck in JB for a week now. While I have not been there as long as others, there may be other parts that are "back ordered)

Sponsored

mwalsh39

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Rubicon
Just had a very concerning conversation with Jeep Chat tonight. I’ve been in “I” for 24 days and checking Jeep Chat daily for status changes. Today they told me that my order is no longer associated with my name. It’s not being shown as a sold order. Still has my dealer attached to it, but nothing else. I’m going to reach out to my dealer first thing in the AM. Has anyone else encountered a similar situation?

As a side note, the Jeep chat person said premium soft tops are on backorder until 3/12.
I've been in "I" for 9 days now... I really hope there are no issues with it. Keep us posted...

sportylexy

First Name
Lexy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Occupation
General Manager Fairfield Inn and Suites
Good morning! So my Jeep is in transit and was showing on Jeep.com and my dealer's site yesterday day. Yesterday night it was only listed on the dealer's site. This morning it is no longer listed on either site. Should I be concerned?

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
I've actually heard that HARD tops are back-ordered. At this point, I'm just going to assume basically everything is back-ordered.

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon; Mazda RX-8
If it helps I sat for a week until getting loaded on a CA train. There was a Jeep that finished earlier in the day that made a train in a day or two.

There's a method to the madness that only FCA knows and as they're a billion + euro company I assume there's a few moving parts that we'll never understand from the outside looking in.
Yeah, I can't fathom how JLUSoCal's jeep did not get out on the same train as mine because they finished within hours of each other yet sat in a rail yard together for a couple days after. This does not strike me as a very cost-effective process on FCA's part

Sponsored

Strifehero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
@JLWF Dealer Guy you can tell the day it's going to the dealer? How might I find this out? Mine shipped 2/14 and is scheduled to get to Denver tomorrow, but I'd love to know the day it gets to the dealer if possible?

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
@JLWF Dealer Guy you can tell the day it's going to the dealer? How might I find this out? Mine shipped 2/14 and is scheduled to get to Denver tomorrow, but I'd love to know the day it gets to the dealer if possible?
I can tell for those on our Tracking list. I know what dealer it's going to, can see when it hits the railyard in that state/town, can see when it gets loaded on a truck and the truck leaves the yard. Especially like RonH here, I know his has been in his state for some time now, and this morning, it got loaded on a truck and the truck left the yard. But that's only because it's on our list. Not sure how you would know unless you pester your dealer.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.