Not open for further replies.

Jolonghorn

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
It's about 50/50 they ask me for the address. Last night Dylan asked me for approximate mileage. WTAF? I asked, "mileage?" but I got no response to that question. Maybe he was just off his game, or drunk.
I just chatted with Andrew. He confirmed my Jeep left Toledo via rail at 8PM last night but he couldn't give me it's current location. He was quite friendly and willing to try to answer any question I asked. ETA of 2/25-3/1 still.
Sponsored

Wrangler847

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler
Out of the 30 times I checked .. I only had one chat rep tell me mine was in selkirk NY which only few hrs away from the dealer. This was over a week ago. Now all they will tell me is it's ready for shipment but TBA..

JLURUBI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Diesel
Hopefully no one is getting I trouble on Jeep Chat
I've noticed the information provided seems to be very inconsistent recently.
Last week I was told I've been in D1 for 12 days and this morning they said I just moved to D1 yesterday.
Maybe they are still working out scheduling and system updates with the new line?

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
A friend who used to work at a car factory, not jeeps, says for anyone whose been sitting awaiting shipment....

Chances are you just missed the shipment that was going your direction and your car was the first off the line so it got put In holding waiting for the next train but meanwhile all the other cars off the line are piled up in front of yours.

If that makes anyone feel better.

mwalsh39

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Rubicon
Ordered 1/18 and now in E! Iā€™m getting very excited. I ordered a manual Rubi, so hopefully the rumor of manuals being delayed a month arenā€™t true.

Sponsored

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
I didn't make it on the order tracking. All I know is it's showing as "In-Transit" when I do a search of inventory for my dealer. Does that mean sitting in rail yard waiting to load or actually in transit? Is it 30 days or next week? Who knows. I'm not complaining. Ordered on Jan. 16th, built and shipped in less than 3 weeks. Well. Maybe not shipped but built anyway
:) https://www.jeep.com/new-inventory/...e=45182&radius=150&matchType=X&statusCode=KZL

sjl136

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Willys 2dr, ā€˜90 YJ, '22 4Runner
Wow. I ordered on 1-16 and my dealer just told me that my Jeep has arrived and I can pick up tomorrow - Happy Valentines Day to Me!!!!

I hope that everyone that ordered before me gets theirs soon.
JLUR 6 speed right? If so, good to see a manual move through quickly and hope that is a good sign for the order I placed on 1-18. Congrats and post pictures!

FPD

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 grand Cherokee overland, 2009 porsche 911 Turbo cab
JLUR 6 speed right? If so, good to see a manual move through quickly and hope that is a good sign for the order I placed on 1-18. Congrats and post pictures!
Wow that was super quick. I ordered on 1/19 and just went E yesterday

Sponsored

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon (Hard Top, Granite), 2013 Wrangler JK Sahara (Soft Top, Commando Green)
Vehicle Showcase
@Jetty2727 Looks like your Jeep got delivered late last night! :rock:
@JLWF Dealer Guy, do you see if he went through the Jessup hub/terminal or not? Mine didn't get to the dealer yesterday but I'm thinking me, TJO, and Jetty were all in the same truck shipment. Just hoping it's at the hub and will be trucked tot he dealer today.

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon (Hard Top, Granite), 2013 Wrangler JK Sahara (Soft Top, Commando Green)
Vehicle Showcase
What does VDC and Nitro mean?
VDC is the Vehicle Distribution Center and we think that NITRO is either a lot name or the old area where they stored/built Nitros.

gocats32

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Now that my JL is here I was hoping to have my JK sold (trade was 3500 under what I owe, only owned it 7-8 months)....I cant eat that 3500 upside down on a new Jeep that is already this expensive. I am willing to eat $1k to $1500 but not a full on $3500 just so I can drive by next week and watch them put a sticker on it for $21k. I hate to say it but unless my JK sells in the next week or my dealer gives me more for it (KBB dealer value my arse!), my ordered JL Rubi might just find itself a new home, and not mine.
Put your jk on Craigslist quickly. I sold mine within 1 day, trust me me youā€™ll get plenty of interest.

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
@JLWF Dealer Guy, do you see if he went through the Jessup hub/terminal or not? Mine didn't get to the dealer yesterday but I'm thinking me, TJO, and Jetty were all in the same truck shipment. Just hoping it's at the hub and will be trucked tot he dealer today.
Yours looks like it should arrive today / tomorrow-ish judging by the way they are trucking things to VA.

Status
Not open for further replies.