ORDER TRACKING for your Jeep Wrangler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrangler847

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler
I wonder how long the credit pulls are good for? 30 days? I'm in a different situation. they pulled my credit on 5th and now I have no idea how long it's gonna take for jeep to get delivered

AStach09

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
I wonder how long the credit pulls are good for? 30 days? I'm in a different situation. they pulled my credit on 5th and now I have no idea how long it's gonna take for jeep to get delivered
Mine is 45 days. But that is still going to expire March 15th. and we are putting in a new order now. it will probably not be here by march 15th....

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
OMG !!!!!!
This is HUGE and unexpected news !
Dealer ETA of 02/20218 ! :rock::jk:

19A740A5-A2A9-4401-9DFE-6DD6B1BBA7E8.jpeg
Chat is known to come up with nonsense. They said something similar to me a few days ago. Come to find out it is still sitting in storage in JS status.

Don't assume this is correct. Hope it is though!

Sponsored

BoBo

First Name
BoBo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ordered
I just got Wendy in chat and she just said they can not update me on my own order and I need to contact my dealer about it...

Jeep chat is worse and worse every day.

My order is stuck in status "I" since 1/16/2018 ...

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
I just got Wendy in chat and she just said they can not update me on my own order and I need to contact my dealer about it...

Jeep chat is worse and worse every day.

My order is stuck in status "I" since 1/16/2018 ...
I think if I am still in JS at 20 days in, I will just place another order and abandon the first.

I can't believe you have been stuck in I for that long. That's crazy.

BoBo

First Name
BoBo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ordered
I think if I am still in JS at 20 days in, I will just place another order and abandon the first.

I can't believe you have been stuck in I for that long. That's crazy.
Contacted my dealer again after this, and he responded with a new record, apparently for him the car now shows status KZT .
That is good news after 24 days of status "I", I hope Jay's sheet will confirm this soon :)
A little suspicious though that the record shows 1/25/2018 as a start for status KZT

FrenchSSGTMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUS V6
Chat is known to come up with nonsense. They said something similar to me a few days ago. Come to find out it is still sitting in storage in JS status.

Don't assume this is correct. Hope it is though!
Oh don’t worry, I know lol
I placed my (second) order on Tuesday (Feb 5th) so not really expecting anything before 6-8 weeks, and the ETA is most of the times the build date, right ?
But if it was showing up in time for my birthday (kinda like it did for @Smarrtazz lol) I wouldn’t be complaining lol

Sponsored

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Contacted my dealer again after this, and he responded with a new record, apparently for him the car now shows status KZT .
That is good news after 24 days of status "I", I hope Jay's sheet will confirm this soon :)
You'd be another whose tracking was extremely delayed. That means your JL left the factory a while ago.

I'm hoping mine is the same. Dammit!

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Oh don’t worry, I know lol
I placed my (second) order on Tuesday (Feb 5th) so not really expecting anything before 6-8 weeks, and the ETA is most of the times the build date, right ?
But if it was showing up in time for my birthday (kinda like it did for @Smarrtazz lol) I wouldn’t be complaining lol
If only the second order showed up on my birthday ;)

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine is 45 days. But that is still going to expire March 15th. and we are putting in a new order now. it will probably not be here by march 15th....
Are you putting in a new order because your delivered JL failed dealer inspection?

AStach09

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
Are you putting in a new order because your delivered JL failed dealer inspection?
Yes.

first issue: Audio Equipment wasnt plugged in.

Second Issue: something in my transfer case was broken keeping it locked into 4WD

---- They ordered a replacement part and installed it. -----

Third Issue: After the replacement my transfer case was stuck in 2WD. would not go into 4WD.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes.

first issue: Audio Equipment wasnt plugged in.

Second Issue: something in my transfer case was broken keeping it locked into 4WD

---- They ordered a replacement part and installed it. -----

Third Issue: After the replacement my transfer case was stuck in 2WD. would not go into 4WD.
Holy Sh*tballs! What the heck? That is crazy and heartbreaking. I can’t imagine going to pick it up only to find out it’s a lemon. :lipssealed::mad:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.