Not open for further replies.

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
I have been sitting in JB status (decals?) for over a week. Original ETA was last week. Anyone know what's up? Can't take a week to put the decals on :/
At least yours is built. Mine is still just parts. I contacted my dealer to see if he can get any more information than the bull crap that chat has been giving me.
Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
28E7CF84-7F4A-45F1-BEA6-4D57962CE3B5.gif
I have been sitting in JB status (decals?) for over a week. Original ETA was last week. Anyone know what's up? Can't take a week to put the decals on :/
Unless the sloth is in charge of that, too

JJJ

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Sahara YJ in Sage Green
Pretty happy to have movement myself and looking forward to this new JL everyone keeps talking about! Ha.

As of yesterday I moved to KZ and estimated delivery between 2/24 and 2/28. Hopefully this holds true as I have been sitting on an extra $500 coupon that expires 2/28.

For those keeping tabs I ordered 11/7, went to D1 11/10, sat in D1 for over 80 days and was built in a little over a week. Ive seen my exact build delivered on this forum from members who ordered in December and a couple similar builds from members in January. In other words there is no rhyme or reason I can come up with as to what they do but they seem to have the demand and so far sounds like some great reviews so I am sure we will all enjoy them whenever they eventually arrive.

J.R. Quimby

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ Sport
Pretty happy to have movement myself and looking forward to this new JL everyone keeps talking about! Ha.

As of yesterday I moved to KZ and estimated delivery between 2/24 and 2/28. Hopefully this holds true as I have been sitting on an extra $500 coupon that expires 2/28.

For those keeping tabs I ordered 11/7, went to D1 11/10, sat in D1 for over 80 days and was built in a little over a week. Ive seen my exact build delivered on this forum from members who ordered in December and a couple similar builds from members in January. In other words there is no rhyme or reason I can come up with as to what they do but they seem to have the demand and so far sounds like some great reviews so I am sure we will all enjoy them whenever they eventually arrive.
Congratulations on finally moving!

Sponsored

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon

azjlur

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392

Stories like yours give me hope!!

RonH

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150, 2018 Granite Crystal Metalic JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired AF, Now Field Engineer / Site Manager
Vehicle Showcase
It's traveling on a BNSF train...Burlington Northern Sloth Family...lol

Sponsored

ijeep2

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep JKU Rubicon (Sand Spider) and 2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon (RedCat)
My dealer informed my that I went from KZ status yesterday to KZLD status today with no ETA, that sound like a step back to me. I am not sure what the "LD" means...guessing load delay? Is Ohio having some bad weather there?

RonH

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150, 2018 Granite Crystal Metalic JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired AF, Now Field Engineer / Site Manager
Vehicle Showcase
My dealer informed my that I went from KZ status yesterday to KZLD status today with no ETA, that sound like a step back to me. I am not sure what the "LD" means...guessing load delay? Is Ohio having some bad weather there?
Traffic Codes
KZ L – released but not shipped
KZ M – first rail departure
KZ N – first rail arrival
KZ O - delayed/received
KZ OA – plant hold, quality audit
KZ OB - zone or dealer hold,sales hold,vehicle prep hold,tax hold,finance hold, dealer refusal, diversion hold, vehicle diverted, derailment hold
KZ OC – carrier delay hold, rail car shortage,bad load, insufficient load, inclement weather, need shipping order, manifest order, strike-bound hold, emission or safety hold
KZ OE – misdropped or misshipped vehicle
KZ OF – shipped air freight, stolen vehicle recovered, show vehicle test info code, vessel sailed
KZ OG – damaged vehicle, stolen vehicle, abandon to carrier,vehicle scrapped, donate vehicle, repair and auction
KZ OH – all other carrier codes that currently post an “O” delay code that are not included above
KZ R – vehicle with a few days of arrival to dealer
KZ T – second rail departure
KZ U – second rail arrival
KZ X – delivered to dealer
KZ Y1 – major damage – must not be sold as new
KZ Y2 – major damage – vehicle sold at auction

I think it means it's sitting in a storage yard waiting on a train to load it up

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
My Jeep passed through Roankoe VA this morning around 5am....thats only about a 4.5 hour drive via car....i think my excitment level just went through the roof. My estimated delivery window is 2/12-2/16...Mr Sloth the conductor must have kicked it up a few notches.

JJJ

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Sahara YJ in Sage Green
@JeepCares

[
chatEndUserMessage.png
Kurt: That's unfortunate. I received a $500 coupon from Jeep after I ordered but it expires 2/28, before the Jeep gets delivered. Can you help me understand why my order has taken so long when other who ordered a month+ after me have similarly-equipped Rubicons have theirs?]

FYI-Just spoke with my dealer as I am in a somewhat similar boat and have a $500 coupon. Once the Jeep goes to KZ status even if not yet in possession my dealer says they can finalize paperwork, etc so that you can get your $500 coupon and also make it so that once it does arrive you just go there and pick it up.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.