Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon (Hard Top, Granite), 2013 Wrangler JK Sahara (Soft Top, Commando Green)
Vehicle Showcase
Has anybody sorted out what locations mean what in the tracking sheet? Things like Ottowa and ToledoRR for example.

72commando

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Jeep Commando, '18 JLU sport s
Back in KZ for the second time after a another 5 days back in I. Hopefully she ships this time lol.

HRP

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Rubicon & 2018 JLUR
So Jeep sent me my 'Bonus Offer' for a $500 discount on top of everything else....3rd time they sent it. Wonder if I should tell them to hurry the shipping process along....I was in at least 'I' yesterday....have not checked yet today.....with no hold ups should go to 'KZ'....soon....I hope.

Problem is the trains.....done this before with the trains. I have no way of knowing this for sure, but others have said that the car carriers on trains have a very low priority....they have to pull over and wait for rail cars carrying food, military equip, construction stuff and whatever.....then the car carriers go. $500 won't upset me that much....it will buy 1 tire and wheel....but would be nice...............!!!!

Mid-life Wrangler

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU
Southern California Folks that are awaiting CA bound train, just got this update this AM.

Brittaney: Thank you for that information it shows in our system that your vehicle has begun the
shipping process we have an ETA of 02/26/2018 - 03/02/2018

Yesterday I had an initial ETA of 3/3 -> 3/7.
So Jeep sent me my 'Bonus Offer' for a $500 discount on top of everything else....3rd time they sent it. Wonder if I should tell them to hurry the shipping process along....I was in at least 'I' yesterday....have not checked yet today.....with no hold ups should go to 'KZ'....soon....I hope.

Problem is the trains.....done this before with the trains. I have no way of knowing this for sure, but others have said that the car carriers on trains have a very low priority....they have to pull over and wait for rail cars carrying food, military equip, construction stuff and whatever.....then the car carriers go. $500 won't upset me that much....it will buy 1 tire and wheel....but would be nice...............!!!!
Did you just receive the 3rd one? I have yet to receive one.

Sponsored

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon (Hard Top, Granite), 2013 Wrangler JK Sahara (Soft Top, Commando Green)
Vehicle Showcase

Ugh, I got one too. Expires the 28th. Only in JB now. Not sure it’ll move fast enough for that.

ijeep2

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep JKU Rubicon (Sand Spider) and 2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon (RedCat)
I think the problem with the trains is, they are having to get extra rail cars to carry those GINORMOUS Key Fobs! :cwl:

Jetty2727

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
This is what makes me mad, 7 Jeeps (including mine) all going to the same dealer all ordered a week or 2 after mine some even the same trim level and most are shipping before mine :(. I cannot take it anymore my heads going to explode.... and my golden ticket is going to expire soon!
upload_2018-2-6_11-23-46.png

mgrowc1

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Jeep chat also apologized that I was told it was "in transit"! Just when I thought there was a light at the end of the tunnel. My dealer told me it was in transit - chat says no. Who knows who to believe I guess really!
Did you not get an ETA for delivery?

JaytheJeepGuy

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘98 Jeep Cherokee (sold), ‘98 TJ (RIP), ‘07 JK (sold), ‘15 Jeep Grand Cherokee
wn but the world goes on thankfully
This is what makes me mad, 7 Jeeps (including mine) all going to the same dealer all ordered a week or 2 after mine some even the same trim level and most are shipping before mine :(. I cannot take it anymore my heads going to explode.... and my golden ticket is going to expire soon!
upload_2018-2-6_11-23-46.png
I'm the Sahara on that list stuck in "I". I have a golden ticket and feel your pain! Hoping that it exits the "I" stage soon and ships by the end of next week (2/17). If it ships by 2/17 I suspect it will arrive at Koons by the following weekend.

Sponsored

RonH

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150, 2018 Granite Crystal Metalic JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired AF, Now Field Engineer / Site Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Woo Hoo! It's in Michigan!

HRP

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Rubicon & 2018 JLUR
The $500 came by email today for the second time, I received another one in the mail a month ago. They are made out to my name with a code attached to it otherwise I would post it for everyone.
I've bought 5/6 new Jeeps thru the years.....it's my reward that I probably can't use......

Goes

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon firecracker red (soon)
My Rubi has made it to a suburb in Chicago, Proviso. It’s a six hour drive to Omaha, but looks like it will take over 10 days to get here.
That’s OK, Great progress. Can’t wait.

pickles61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL - Firecracker Red
The $500 came by email today for the second time, I received another one in the mail a month ago. They are made out to my name with a code attached to it otherwise I would post it for everyone.
I've bought 5/6 new Jeeps thru the years.....it's my reward that I probably can't use......
I received 3 golden tickets on 1/3/18 and today I received a reminder to use them. They are the same certificate #s. Unfortunately they are only good for the person or family members they were sent to otherwise I would give the other 2 away.

txhedg

First Name
TX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Denali Duramax, 2005 Excursion, 2007 Audi Q7, 1991 BMW 750iL
Can someone help me translate what my status means - I have been hung up in "Ingate/Rebay" for over 2 weeks now.....whats NITRO? Is it built but waiting for loading on rail??? Or??

upload_2018-2-6_11-45-48.png

I ordered it 12/9, Billet Rubi, Tan Leather, 3.6 Auto, Dual Tops, LED, Steel bumpers, cold weather pkg, infotainment. Going to a CT Dealer. This is my first ever Wrangler, so cant wait!!

thanks in advance....gotta love the JLW community!

-txhedg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.