Not open for further replies.

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Going to be a little late on the update today. Got some things to take care of.
No! You are not allowed to have a life outside of this spreadsheet updating! Lol. Just kidding of course.

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
No! You are not allowed to have a life outside of this spreadsheet updating! Lol. Just kidding of course.
Rofl! No soup for you!!!!

darylkeys

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Wrangler TJ Sahara & 2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon!
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
Vehicle Showcase
I am not stressing today's update!!! Both my dealer and "Emily" at Jeep Chat confirmed I am now at day NINE of sitting there doing absolutely nothing. I had an original ETA a few weeks ago of 2/16, now for the last week its just been ETA TBD. I am guessing they suck at transport and actually didn't have room for my transit and it's not just sitting there until someone figures out how to get it to me.

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Rofl! No soup for you!!!!
Omg. Lmao. Now when the spreadsheet is updated and there is no movement for my jeep, I'll be wondering.

Sponsored

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Michelle burst my bubble...still in D1. Today is my ETA...

79358DB5-4D76-46C8-9D08-2536A0D46C3A.jpeg

pickles61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL - Firecracker Red
Michelle burst my bubble...still in D1. Today is my ETA...
I know how you feel, but 2 days after my ETA I moved out of D1 and was in F, you should see a different status by Wed :fingerscrossed:.

offcamber

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel
It took a month after I ordered it on 12/30 to get to D1, but mine went KZ last week and as of yesterday was loaded on a train. I'm curious to see how far it's gone..lol

Jetty2727

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
It took a month after I ordered it on 12/30 to get to D1, but mine went KZ last week and as of yesterday was loaded on a train. I'm curious to see how far it's gone..lol[/QUOTE

I ordered 12/20 before several other ppl that also ordered from Koons. Several folks have had deliveries already and I’m over here in JB for over a week . This weekend i have a ski trip planned and an hopeing it’s delivered before then.

Sponsored

jb2980

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon; 2017 Explorer XLT; 2013 Shelby GT500; 1985 Mustang GT

jb2980

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon; 2017 Explorer XLT; 2013 Shelby GT500; 1985 Mustang GT
I would’ve gotten a manual if I could have my remote start with it.
Remote start is available with manual. Just not from the factory. Any decent shop can put one in that you have to "arm" while its in N so the system knows it is safe to start off the remote.

Pawpaw#1

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 CRV & Accord
You didn't say anything crazy but it's just something that's done daily. If you read through the posts, there are many people waiting to get on that list (including myself). There is no wait list and there is no one tracking your information that you posted on here.
Guilty as charged. I just looked at the first post and followed the directions to reply to that post. Just in case the tracking would get started again. Then I looked at the last page to start following the thread.
I just got my VON and VIN and D1 status this morning. The dealer seemed surprised that that the Estimated Ship Date is just two weeks after the Date Ordered. I will just rely on tracking info from the dealer. Best Wishes to All!

RonH

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150, 2018 Granite Crystal Metalic JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired AF, Now Field Engineer / Site Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Guilty as charged. I just looked at the first post and followed the directions to reply to that post. Just in case the tracking would get started again. Then I looked at the last page to start following the thread.
I just got my VON and VIN and D1 status this morning. The dealer seemed surprised that that the Estimated Ship Date is just two weeks after the Date Ordered. I will just rely on tracking info from the dealer. Best Wishes to All!
You're not the first, nor I suspect the last. It's all good...we're all excited about these wondrous machines that we're waiting on...lol
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.