Not open for further replies.

TJO

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk
@shultz01 ...good stuff. That makes a dozen "northeast" destinations... I don't know much if anything at all about railcar deliveries, what constitutes "full", or if we'll be on the same train... but 12 SUVs heading to the same proximity should justify release. I only wonder what the railcar schedule is... this has been a rough wait... but I've been patient.
That is a good theory but I noticed all of them have vastly different eta's. Also, I believe the deliveries already made to maryland were all trucked over, not sure about pa. I work in the logistics industry so I have a little knowledge about rail company's. They typically do not move a train unless they have a minimum of 200 rail cars. Not sure how many vehicle they can put on one rail car but that is a lot. I am assuming Chrysler will be putting more then just jeeps on the rail though. Are there any other Chrysler products manufactured in OH?
Sponsored

dgriffin1671

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Bored, reading my equipment listing (still no window sticker) just to make sure everything was correct and notice
"Special Scheduling Condition VII" @JAY @JLWF Dealer Guy Any idea what that means? Curious to see what others have listed on theirs. It's near the bottom of the last page.

My#8andlast

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
All righty then! I’m now one of those “my dealer says I’m X status, the tracker doesn’t show that!” guys.

Dealer told me I’m D1 today.

Sport S, firecracker, premium top, manual, safety and tech, LSD, Goodyear All-Terrains. Re-ordered:1/26 (original order from 11/16 was before LSD requirement and is currently in C limbo since 12/26.)
Don't sweat it bro. I was getting updates from Jeep chat in D1 and then all of a sudden they couldn't find my order for two weeks and I was never on the tracker. I was about to shit a penguin and thought my dealer canx my order. I started off on the tracker in the build process not D1. Hopefully that helps, penguins are a bitch to shit.

azfun

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending Wrangler JLUR
My order went KZ on 1/31/18 and I have an estimated delivery date of 3/08 - 03/3/12

That seems a bit long based on other deliveries, any input would be appreciated.

MikeinMD

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Convertible, 2003 Z71 Suburban, 2018 JLU Sahara
Ordered 1/22 and got a message from the dealer yesterday:
Good morning Mike, update on the Wrangler. We are still in D status " Firm schedule : serial number has been assigned" Our VON is: 40949526 VIN: 1C4HJXEG3JW156546 We do not have an estimated ship date yet.
Woo hoo!!! First car I've ever ordered rather than buying off the lot and first Jeep ever. You guys are super helpful on here and I can't stop reading all the messages. Thanks!!!

Sponsored

brantb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram 1500, charger daytona 392
In paint tonight, so my progress in continuing.

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
Bored, reading my equipment listing (still no window sticker) just to make sure everything was correct and notice
"Special Scheduling Condition VII" @JAY @JLWF Dealer Guy Any idea what that means? Curious to see what others have listed on theirs. It's near the bottom of the last page.
Same for me!
upload_2018-2-1_17-33-12.png

72commando

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Jeep Commando, '18 JLU sport s
Something odd going on with mine now. POC has me in KZ L for a few days now and suddenly my ship date got pushed back from Feb 3 to Fed 26. Sheet here has me still in I. Ugh.

Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Something odd going on with mine now. POC has me in KZ L for a few days now and suddenly my ship date got pushed back from Feb 3 to Fed 26. Sheet here has me still in I. Ugh.
What the heck?

matchews

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
How long were you in I before moving on?
I just moved from "I" to "JB". I was in "I" for 13 days with a cracked AC vent. I heard they are really backed up with repairs which is consistent with what we are seeing on the tracking sheet.

Jeep4Life

First Name
Cyndi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
I just moved from "I" to "JB". I was in "I" for 13 days with a cracked AC vent. I heard they are really backed up with repairs which is consistent with what we are seeing on the tracking sheet.
Maybe its a good thing I'm still stuck in D1? :crying: and Dylan has disappeared......

Status
Not open for further replies.