FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
My dealer called me today and said the Chrysler reps were there showing off a Rubi. It was a mostly loaded Firecracker with an insulated hard top. First time I got to mess with a powered up Jeep. Alpine audio is simply amazing in this thing, and the 8.4 was awesome, smooth, and very responsive. This just made me that much more anxious for mine to get here hopefully next week.

Asked the FCA reps a bunch of questions....great dudes....how do I get that job lol. He will drive this jeep for about a year then get the option to buy it dirt cheap.
Sponsored

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Where is "south stateline, Illinois"?
I'm having trouble finding it in google maps. If it means on the south border of Illinois then It's going in the wrong direction to Canada.

leafsfan1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sahara unlimited
@JLWF Dealer Guy My jeep has been moving right along . Just wondering what Constructively placed means ? I'm hoping its not stuck in a railyard . Its only about three more hours by train before it gets trucked to the dealer

Thanks in advance.

My#8andlast

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Does anybody know if the JL's "winch capable" bumper comes with the winch mounting plate this time or like the 10a/X/Hard Rock you still have to install that as well?

Sponsored

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Does anybody know if the JL's "winch capable" bumper comes with the winch mounting plate this time or like the 10a/X/Hard Rock you still have to install that as well?
It does not, you have to buy it....or port over your JK winch bumper if that's an option for you!

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
@JLWF Dealer Guy My jeep has been moving right along . Just wondering what Constructively placed means ? I'm hoping its not stuck in a railyard . Its only about three more hours by train before it gets trucked to the dealer

Thanks in advance.
Saw that. It's a new one for me. Could be a Canadian thing. Customs?

Sponsored

JLUjames

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 1500, 2015 Chrysler 200
Message_1517487691918.jpg
Thanks for the tracking guys!
It got here last night. And just to give some of the newer orders hope... I ordered on December 29th and taking delivery February 1st. Just over 4 weeks total, so it is possible to move really quickly through the build process. :jk:

darylkeys

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Wrangler TJ Sahara & 2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon!
Occupation
Commercial Real Estate
Vehicle Showcase
Message_1517487691918.jpg
Thanks for the tracking guys!
It got here last night. And just to give some of the newer orders hope... I ordered on December 29th and taking delivery February 1st. Just over 4 weeks total, so it is possible to move really quickly through the build process. :jk:
Was it a straight up 4EA Sold Order or did you just take ownership of one they had ordered for stock?

Bill Tower

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon unlimited 4 door, Firecracker Red
JLWF Dealer guy,

Can you check on my Von 40754477, it shows in JS and that it been sent outside to BENORE-SY. I think I’m the only one that stops at JS and not go straight to KZ from JB. I don’t want my Jeep stolen like some have.
Thanks you guys are doing great.

Bill
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.